play! BY SEPHORA May 2016...possible spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting to join but always on the waiting list. I got an email recently to off the waiting list and yet couldn't sign up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was having LOTS of problems signing up too, but then I called their customer service and that worked!  So maybe remember that next time?

Someone on Reddit paused the video on the foldout and said these are the items:

• Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial
  • Origins Maskimizer + Drink Up & Clear Improvement Masks
  • Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Kimchi
  • Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
When I looked at the video and paused on the foldout too, it looks like they are right. I've never tried any of these products, so this is a good one for me.
I have really wanted to try the Orgins Maskimizer before buying a full size.  Not sure about the lip product colors, but still so excited to get my first box.

I signed up! Been waiting for them to open up more spots since this subscription first started. At first they weren't available in my area, and then I wasn't quick enough to subscribe so my spot was filled. Third time is the charm! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The spoilers look really nice by the way.

I tried that Korres sleeping mask and it's great. Ended up spending 100 points for it like a dummy, but in retrospect I don't regret it at all.

Briogeo mask is kind of boring, but that's because I already received this sample a bunch of times. It's a nice mask though.

Orange Sanguine is one of my favorite fragrances for layering with florals, and I have a travel-sized spray bottle that I will dump this sample into ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tarteist lip crayon and new Bite lippies have been on my radar for a while, so I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

Origins is not my favorite skincare brand but I'm always ready to change my mind ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope this mask is nice!

That would be a pretty good box. I got the Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil deluxe sample from Sephora about a month ago and haven't used it yet, but seems intriguing.

This will be my first box.  Do these ship at a regular time (unlike some boxes, cough, Quarterly)?

I received my shipping notice and the box is now up in my account. Looks like we aren't getting the Orgins masks, but still the Maskimizer. I'm ok with that. I read a review in USA Today and she did receive the Orgins masks. Wonder why they changed it.

I received my shipping notice and the box is now up in my account. Looks like we aren't getting the Orgins masks, but still the Maskimizer. I'm ok with that. I read a review in USA Today and she did receive the Orgins masks. Wonder why they changed it.
How can you tell that?

If you are logged into your account on the app, click on the drop down and Play is under my beauty bag. On the desktop, click on your account and it's on the right under beauty bag. It shows the items we are receiving. I don't think the box shows up if it hasn't shipped yet.

Yay, mine is shipped too. I didnt recrive shipment email but can see the tracking info on my account. I'm also getting the maskimizer.

I got my shipping email today too.  The box contents are loaded on my account also.  I haven't been this excited for a sub for a while!  I can't wait until it arrives.

I just checked mine and it doesn't show anything yet so that must mean it didn't ship yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
My box has also shipped and my box page has loaded on my account. I was starting to worry a bit even though I know they ship later in the month.  I'm really looking forward to that Bite lipstick I just wish it wasn't in the color Kimchi. Hot pink is not my favorite color especially in terms of lipstick. If I like the formula I'm probably going to pick up some other shades. I've had my eye on Taro, Gingersnap, Verbena, Molasses, and Kale. When it comes to Kale I here the song playing in my head "my minds telling me no but my body, my body, is telling me yessssssss". I'll wear it when I wear my leather shorts. 

I saw some May box photos on Instagram and it seems like we will be getting 2 other mask foil samples from Origins. But they are not listed online, I think because they are foils. My box will be here soon, I can't wait to play with the goodies :)

Back