Play! July 2016 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the Ouai spray today and it made my hair sticky and crunchy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't expect this at all. Such a shame, I was looking forward to using it on my straight hair for some volume.
I tried it also and it didn't seem to do much. However my hair is already wavy. It smells nice though so I'll probably keep spraying it on my hair but I don't think I will ever buy it. I'm loving the Too Faced bronzer though. The fact I'm Rouge at Sephora and have never tried this is kind of sad. Especially when I'm a sucker for cute packaging (looking at you Korean beauty products). 

I tried the Ouai spray today and it made my hair sticky and crunchy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I didn't expect this at all. Such a shame, I was looking forward to using it on my straight hair for some volume.
I noticed the same thing with my hair. I have to apply it with a very light hand, just a spritz at the ends. I applied it too much one time and had to put my hair in a ponytail because it looked so bad and I didn't have time to wash it.

I tried it also and it didn't seem to do much. However my hair is already wavy. It smells nice though so I'll probably keep spraying it on my hair but I don't think I will ever buy it. I'm loving the Too Faced bronzer though. The fact I'm Rouge at Sephora and have never tried this is kind of sad. Especially when I'm a sucker for cute packaging (looking at you Korean beauty products). 
Were they all the same shade, or did I get a fluke dark one? Because mine say 'med/dark' and in no way will work on my skintone, and I'm the tannest I've been in a decade... (redhead tan, sooo not at all tan, just not translucent with more freckles)

I want to like it, but it just looks like I have dirt on my face. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they all the same shade, or did I get a fluke dark one? Because mine say 'med/dark' and in no way will work on my skintone, and I'm the tannest I've been in a decade... (redhead tan, sooo not at all tan, just not translucent with more freckles)

I want to like it, but it just looks like I have dirt on my face. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think we all got the same one. Mine says Medium/Deep on it. I'm also a redhead. A very fair skinned one at that with no freckles. I think it looks fine on me but I do blend a lot. The general problem I have with bronzers is that they have an orange undertone. Is long as they are muted like this one I can generally make them work. 

I think we all got the same one. Mine says Medium/Deep on it. I'm also a redhead. A very fair skinned one at that with no freckles. I think it looks fine on me but I do blend a lot. The general problem I have with bronzers is that they have an orange undertone. Is long as they are muted like this one I can generally make them work. 
Thanks! I agree the shade is better than some in that it isn't oompa loompa orange, but I'm guessing that since I already have the freckles where the bronzer would typically go, that might be my issue. It will work as travel contour, though, so there is that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the medium/deep shade too and it's too dark for me too but I'll see if I can somehow use it.

Back