Playing With Hubby's Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so awesome your DH let you do that! I tried black eyeliner on John, but since he's never put anything in/near his eyes, they started tearing and burning LOL!

Adam would never let me do that! I've asked him and he said no way! He's got the longest, curliest lashes too, and I'm dying to put mascara on them!! Oh well! You're hubby looks adorable though!

Did he know you were going to post this on MuT?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOl, that's cute hehe. My husband won't even let me put a lip balm on his lips lol. same here! LOL

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did he know you were going to post this on MuT?
biggrin.gif
Yup, he did. I asked him and he said "yup". Hehe!

Your husband is cool! He lets you put makeup on him, AND put it on the internet for everyone to look at! Awesomeness! Yeah for hubby. He looks very pretty and you did an awesome job!

...There must be a catch..He just said Yup?..You didnt have to do anything? not even a bribe?

You must teach me your persuasion skills. I am not worthy. The one time Chris let me put eyeshadow on him, we closed all the doors, covered the blinds, put up the latch and turned off the cell phones.
frown.gif
..Oh and he hid the camera.

aww.. your hubby is such a great sport, I absolutely adore the eye design

my bf won't even let me post a pic of him w/o Mu .... *sigh

applaus.gif
He is a great brave husband and you did a great job on the eyes, i applied lipstick on my hubby's lips once, but that's all, i'm gonna ask him about the eye job today. I think he wouldn't let me do that
kopfkratz.gif

woooow, your husband is a very nice guy ! people around me would just run away if i asked them (but since i'm not that good in mu, i kinda understand them lol).

I'm gonna show my boyfriend. I'll tell him, "See! He let his woman do that to him". Maybe it will persuade him. That is hilarious BTW.

i wish my boyfriend would let me do makeup on him, lol, he only lets me for halloween

Back