Playing With Hubby's Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magosienne woooow, your husband is a very nice guy ! people around me would just run away if i asked them (but since i'm not that good in mu, i kinda understand them lol). LOL, I am definitely not a pro, I can tell you that. There is TONS and I mean TONS of things I still have to work on yet. There's tons of people on here who would blow me right out of the water! Just have someone sit down with you, and go to work. Play around. Ask for constructive criticism. Ask them what they liked, and what they didn't like. Hehe, take notes if you have to. The most important thing is not being afraid of a little experimentation.

Plus, I would love to see some pictures sometime! I can pretty much bet that yours are GORGEOUS! *Hugz*

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel I'm gonna show my boyfriend. I'll tell him, "See! He let his woman do that to him". Maybe it will persuade him. That is hilarious BTW. Hehe, thank you! We had a great time doing it! He kept complaining that I was "tickling his eye too much", lolol! He almost scratched the design away! *sniff*

I've always wanted to make my hubby up, after 15 years he's still having none of it!

How fun! My hubby wouldn't like if it I tried that! LOL Looks like you got a great sport, there!

haha he seems like a good sport
tongue.gif
I love the design next to his eye
smile.gif

What a temperate husband you must have! My brother and boyfriend have learned to run screaming at the sight of me holding an eyeshadow brush.

thats so cool! you have a good looking hubby. i did mine ones, but i cant post the pics
biggrin.gif

That's so sweet of him, so cool! I wish men would wear a little makeup there are guys with such lovely pouty lips or long, lush lashes. They would look AMAZING. Just a bit of blush, mascara and lip gloss..why not??!!
sheep.gif

You did a great job! That was nice of your husband to let you apply makeup to him,cool.

*smiles* Thank you ladies!

It's always a blast doing makeup on him. He really doesn't mind it all that much, and to be perfectly honest, he actually thinks it's quite fun!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty

...There must be a catch..He just said Yup?..You didnt have to do anything? not even a bribe?

You must teach me your persuasion skills. I am not worthy. The one time Chris let me put eyeshadow on him, we closed all the doors, covered the blinds, put up the latch and turned off the cell phones. ..Oh and he hid the camera.

LOL, Nope, no bribes. I just ask him if I can practice doing some makeup on him on any given day, and if he's in the mood, we'll go all out. He doesn't mind, he likes it.

Originally Posted by mossaenda That's so sweet of him, so cool! I wish men would wear a little makeup there are guys with such lovely pouty lips or long, lush lashes. They would look AMAZING. Just a bit of blush, mascara and lip gloss..why not??!! You know, I've always thought that too! I definitely think that men can surely benefit from a little bit of lip gloss and eyeliner! Hehe, it wouldn't hurt...There are times when my hubby will have me put a little bit of concealer, and a pinch of blush on him to make him look a little more awake and refreshed some days.

Back