Polish MuT Girls-READ THIS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls from Wizaz. We welcome you.

To each one of you girls, can you tell us about yourself?

Things like:

• How old are you?
  • marital status?
  • where exactly in Poland do you live?
  • what hobbies do you have?
  • Likes and dislikes?
  • Do you have a job?
  • Are you in school?
  • Just anything you would like to tell MUT users about yourself
Thanks!

My name is Natalia
icon_redface.gif

1.19 years old

2.unmarried women too :icon_love

3.I live in small town-Wolsztyn,state Wielkopolska
icon_cool.gif

3.My hobbies-everything which is exotic and oriental,I love animals,good detective stories,Wizaż.pl,my friends from Wizaż.pl
cool.gif
,travelling.

4.I don't have job.I graduated high school this year and I hope that I will start studies in October in Poznań
smile.gif

5.I end one school and I hope I will start next school
biggrin.gif

6.I would like to send big kiss to vanill,because she found this page and she took as here.I like English language,but I haven't chance to use it for few months,so I started be English illiterate
frown.gif
Now I have chance to mix pleasant with useful
redface.gif

Kisses for zMUTowane Wizażanki
wink.gif

Hello
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am 24 and still not married
icon_cool.gif
although my mom would want me to get married already to some rich guy
icon_rolleyes.gif
However, I have the best boyfriend ever and I believe we are pretty serious about each other. I've been in the US for 5 years now (I will become citizen soon
biggrin.gif
), in Poland I lived in Warsaw all my life. I love Poland and I always miss it a lot, even after such a long time here I still get homesick more than often. The best friends I've ever had live in Poland - here I have some friends but it is just not the same
icon_cry.gif

My interests are very culture oriented - I love books, music, films - and everything from all over the world. Watching films is this little hobby of mine, I like to look at them from academic point of view, even in my school I am doing Film Studies Certificate, additionally to my major. I love independent films, especially international ones. American independent films are good at times, but most of them I find pretentious
icon_redface.gif
Music is another passion, I cannot spend a day without any music in it. I would say I listen the most to electronic related stuff but there is also much more. Finally, I am fascinated with INTERNET (huge addiction) and cosmetic forums and cosmetic sites of all sorts
biggrin.gif

I like to be careless, laugh, party, stay up late. I love to be with people although I can be introverted at times. I hate responsibilities, so called real world (scares me so much), I hate real jobs, bills, insurances and all this 'adult' stuff. I am still in school and I will be there for another year, which means one more year of life in a bubble where we don't deal with the real world too much. What will happen afterwards - God only knows. I am Psychology student, but I have no idea what to do after I get my degree. I am kind of lost
icon_redface.gif

In the meantime I try to enjoy my summer and I work as a waitress in a German restaurant. it was my debut as a waitress but so far I am doing just fine. I miss jobless summers in Poland... I wish I had money to visit my dear country. Maybe wintertime?

Sorry for making it this long but you asked too many questions
wink.gif

Originally Posted by confi ha ha ha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
dobre! (Nati called us 'MUTated Wizazans' - that's good qualification!)Kiss for You, Nati :*

I have forgotten: I love shopping. Often I use Allegro to buy cosmetics or clothes. Allegro is just like eBuy.

icon_redface.gif
Now we are MUT and Wizażanki so zMUTowane Wizażanki
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by natii4 6.I would like to send big kiss to vanill,because she found this page and she took as here. natiii! big kisses:icon_love

Originally Posted by natii4
icon_redface.gif
Now we are MUT and Wizażanki so zMUTowane Wizażanki
icon_cool.gif
Hi girls
biggrin.gif
Wow, this forum is great
smile.gif
the second wizaz. We don't need to go to grono.net, when wizaz flakes down, because we have MUT
wink.gif
Hey don't run away please, I'm not an admin of this site
lol.gif

Kisses from your wizaz admin (one of them
wink.gif
)
biggrin.gif

:cmok:

Hmmm, I didn't remember the name of jelonek in english, so I found it in dictionary
biggrin.gif

Say hi to a little fawn (jelonek=fawn?? I hope it is the name of me in english, and the net dictionary didn't lie
biggrin.gif
you know sth just like ram, sheep and stuff https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/wink.gif )

Originally Posted by Anahstasia Jelonek - hello My Dear!
biggrin.gif
Hi Ana! :cmok:Why :cmok: doesn't work here?
biggrin.gif
eeeh Ana, you know what it means
wink.gif

Kisses
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lucille Jelon - And You are here :jupi: :bounce: Of course I'm here, what did you think?
tongue.gif
I need to write 5 posts, because the pink advt
biggrin.gif
is really annoying
wink.gif

I almost forgot! Big kisses for my wizaz and not only
biggrin.gif
kindered spirit- Smoczyca :icon_love :icon_love Olka I love you sister
biggrin.gif

I'm 24 student of sociology (on next saturday is my master's exam and I'll be sociologist - I hope). I'm unmarried but not single. I live in Torun http://www.torun.pl/portal/main/index_en.php. I'm looking for a job and I hope that I'll find the good one.

Besides I love lillies of the valey, strawberries and books
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anahstasia Sounds a bit scary
icon_twisted.gif
I think we're quite safe here. Trolls are doing mess in their spare time instead of learning English
biggrin.gif

Ana, my dear I hope that my kisses didn't scare you?
biggrin.gif
haha

OK.. so:

I'm 27

Single
smile.gif

I live in Tychy

I love reading and reggae music

I like make up talks and I don't like cigarettes

I'm working
wink.gif

I've just finished my study

I want to say that I'm glad to be here and I hope You all will like me
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Anahstasia No, but... should they?
biggrin.gif

BTW I'm still feeling a bit wicked reading all of you in English
wink.gif

Of course not
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

wow! thanks for all that, girls. you all seem so nice and i'm so glad you joined us!

i love and miss europe. my family's from kosovo (former yugoslavia) and every time i think of europe, i wanna cry because i think it's better living other there than the states. you're all so lucky
frown.gif

tinkerbell, i hope you come to the US soon! it must be hard being away from your fiance!

Originally Posted by confi Hello Jennifer :*A lot of people would like to live in United States, believe me. Yugoslavia is a beautiful country, but there is no peace unfortunately.
icon_cry.gif
It's very sad.
icon_sad.gif

Take care :*

i went there not even a year after the war and i loved it more than i did before the war because everyone was so united after what happened. it's weird. it was definitely sad, though.

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell* Thank you
smile.gif
It definitelly is, its hard to talk without seeing each others faces and their expressions, its hard not to missunderstand eachother
frown.gif

i know
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek

Of course I'm here, what did you think?
tongue.gif
I need to write 5 posts, because the pink advt
biggrin.gif
is really annoying
wink.gif

I almost forgot! Big kisses for my wizaz and not only
biggrin.gif
kindered spirit- Smoczyca :icon_love :icon_love Olka I love you sister
biggrin.gif

LOL Jelon (about the advert), I see you have 11 posts now, so you should be good to go! So you are a moderator there on Wizaz?

Originally Posted by confi

ha ha ha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
dobre! (Nati called us 'MUTated Wizazans' - that's good qualification!)Kiss for You, Nati :*

I have forgotten: I love shopping. Often I use Allegro to buy cosmetics or clothes. Allegro is just like eBuy.

Hahahahahaha "MUTated Wizazans" That is funny!

Originally Posted by Anahstasia

Exactly!
smile.gif

I've got an idea. Would it be possible to create on Wizaz small English-speaking forum for Foreigners? What do you think about it? People from MUT can't understand us, but we can create them opportunities for that
wink.gif
And it would be also a great ad for the whole service - Wizaz would be more famous than it is today
wink.gif

Lets just keep it this way....English on MUT and Polish on Wizaz.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi girls from Wizaz. We welcome you.

Things like:

• How old are you?
  • marital status?
  • Likes and dislikes?
  • Do you have a job?
  • Are you in school?
Thanks! My turn:
  • have a boyfriend- almost two years
  • Kraków
  • i love snowboarding and i like to fly a kite
  • don't have a job yet
  • studying 'medical analisys' , first year

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi girls from Wizaz. We welcome you.

Things like:

• How old are you?
  • marital status?
  • Likes and dislikes?
  • Do you have a job?
  • Are you in school?
Thanks! *I am SO old
tongue.gif
but I feel very young in spirit
smile.gif
* I have been married for 3 years( I met my husband on line)
biggrin.gif

*I used to live in Warsaw(capital city)I have been in the US for about 3 years.I miss Warsaw so much
icon_cry.gif

*I like fantasy computer games,psychology,makeup,scary movies,interesting people and dogs
biggrin.gif

*I love big cities and everything to do with the ocean.I hate small towns like Springfield IL(This is where i live now)
icon_eek.gif

*I finished some English classes.I am looking for job in beauty/fashion industry.

*No.I am not a very good student.
eek.gif

* I am really happy that I met all of You
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back