POLL: How many mascaras do you have in rotation right now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have one, I use Loreal Telescopic. It is my HG. That is all I need.

NYC Lengthening

Clinique High Defination

Chanel Inimitable

Manhattan Boosting

Rimmel Xtreme Volume ( crap )

Rimmel Volume Flash

Rimmel Endless Length & Lift

Essence Multi Action

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy

Maybelline Great Lash

Just one...Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

I used to have a bunch but I got tried of having to throw away half-full tubes of dry mascara so I only buy one at a time, now.

I only have one in use at a time. I throw them out after 6 months so I don't want to end up wasting loads. Maybe I am just a cheapskate though!

MAC X

MAC Pro Longlash

Red Earth V2

Clinique Lash Doubling

Red Earth V2 waterproof

All black, and in best to worst IMO
smile.gif

First I apply mark. Make It Big volumizing mascara... then put on a coat of Sheer Cover Lengthening mascara.

volumizing + lengthening makes my lashes look great!

I have 4.

Cover Girl Lash Exact

Revlon 3D Extreme (the one with Jessica Alba in the commercial)

Estee Lauder

Isadora in Navy (for my tips and it was on sale for like 2$)

Maybelline Great Lash (i always wanted to try it and i just bought some yesterday)

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy (it was a FREE SAMPLE, ok?)

I think I have 3 or 4 Mascara's, Im using a Maybellene volumizing one currently, all the others came in cosmetics pakages I got during promotions. One is a Revlon another is Estee Lauder and the other can't remember as I'm not at home now to check. I tend to use one at at time and finish it and start fresh with another.

[1] Maybelline Define-A-Last in brownish black. I wish I could find it in brown. :[

[2] Max Factor No Color Mascara [for brows].

diorshow unlimited

MF masterpiece

Rimmel extra super lash

Maybelline full and soft

One. My Lancome Hypnose in Black. But I think Covergirl Lash Exact will join it because my friend swears by it and her lashes look amazing!

Well...I have a bunch that I haven't opened yet! I kind of went on a mascara spree for awhile. But...I only have 2 open and in use at the moment. Rimmel Extra Super Lash and L'Oreal Voluminous. Then I use Smashbox eyelash primer first. So...3 products altogether. LOL!

Four

Cover Girl Fantastic Lash (my absolute favorite, along with MF 2000 Calorie which I am unable to find any more), Almay intense i-color and Triple Effect, and an avocado bone natural one (which is suprisingly good and cheap!). I probably need to replace the Almay one, it is kind of old already.

Latest posts

Back