POLL: How many mascaras do you have in rotation right now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1, Maybelline XXL something
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by waterlily777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...how's MAC Fibre Rich like?? good? clumps? I have this mascara too, and haven't found any clumps. In fact, when I tried it on at the MAC counter, since I had another mascara on at the time, it was perfect! So I bought it, but when I used it with naked lashes, I found it to be a little dissapointing compared to the first time I used it (although it is by no means a bad mascara! Very nice application!), so I use a primer with it most of the time from Sistina. I also have Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue and Brown, and N.Y.C. Curl and Color (works great in the curl department! It mimics my lash curler perfectly, which saves me time as I only have to use the mascara and not the curler as well!) in Marooned. So 5 for me.

Lancome Hypnose

Clinique High Impact

L`Oreal Telescopic

L`Oreal Volume Shocking

L`Oreal Double Extension

Bourjois Yes to Volume No to Clumps

Maybelline Great Lash

7 in total and I loooove them all.

My favorite is Maybelline`s Great Lash. It`s cheap so I don`t feel guilty about wearing it everyday (I know, I`m weird like that!) and it does a pretty good job.

My second favorite is Lancome Hypnose, but I only wear that one on weekends ör "special" days.

Back