Poll!! Lipstick or Lipgloss!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite lipgloss is probably Underage by MAC. My favorite lipstick is Belle de Jour by NARS. I have so many lipglosses/lipsticks I like though!

I am with Love Nectar by MAC... thats really nice, gives a very a cool look. It looks good on any outfit. i also like the Lip gloss from Oriflame, i dont remember the name now , but its the white transparent one. thts also really cool.

I love gloss, my favorite is Victoria's Secret Beauty rush lipgloss in butterscotcha. But I also like lipstick when I feel like dressing up or playing up my lips instead of my eyes. It would be hard to name just one favorite- but if I had to do it I'd say NYX snow white, or MAC Saint Germain.

I prefer lipstick. I don't have a favorite. The colors I use are redtoned or pinktoned, I hardly wear nude shades. If I want nude I don't wear anything (on my lips hehe) and use a balm.

I do like a sheer coverage!

Right now I am wearing Rimmel moisture renew lipstick DIVA RED

rimmel-moisture-renew-lipstick-320-stuk-5097148.jpg

But I dab it on so that it's looks sheer
smile.gif

I like both stick and gloss...somedays i dun like gloss so i wear stick and vice versa. I do have a mixture of both so nothing specifc or fav

I am a lipstick girl. My latest favourite is Rimmel Moisture Renew, it has a bunch of vitamins and other stuff plus factor 30 sun block. For me it has to be Diva Red.

I'm definitely more a lipstick girl, I think lipstick looks so classy (but I do turn into a bit of a gloss junkie in summer!)

My faves are Chanel Ardent and MAC Lady Bug.

I no longer wear lipstick. I am strictly a lipgloss girl. I always repurchase Wet n' Wild's "Bronzeberry" and Maybelline's Shinyliscious in "Caramella". Those are my 2 favorite glosses.

Defintely lip gloss..my lips are full so i try to steer away from lipstick unless I feel daring...I don't have a fav..just any ole gloss from the local beauty supply store will suit me just fine, but Lancome does have some great glosses Aprill.

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif I no longer wear lipstick. I am strictly a lipgloss girl. I always repurchase Wet n' Wild's "Bronzeberry" and Maybelline's Shinyliscious in "Caramella". Those are my 2 favorite glosses. I am glad to hear you say that! I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked the regular drug store cosmetics.
biggrin.gif
I like both lipstick and lipgloss. I love red and coral/peach glosses, and matte finish berry shades of lipstick. I like to layer usually. My favorite? Lipgloss would have to be Mary Kay - NouriShine in Coral rose. And lipstick.. LOreal Colour juice stick in Island Punch.
smile.gif

Lipstick!

I don't like lip gloss because they are so annoying sticky and they always stick to my hair. I prefer lipsticks also because my lips are dry and the moisturizing ones help.

I like Loreal, Revlon and Chanel lipsticks.

Back