Poll!! Lipstick or Lipgloss!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lipstick mainly and rarely lipgloss.

During the summer though I prefer moisturizing lip balm though =)

I prefer lipstick. MAC lustre lipstick for sure
wink.gif

I love lipgloss and lipstick. I have way too many combinations that I'd kill - I can't choose just one favorite!

Lipstick! I hate lipgloss as my long hair always stick to my lips when im wearng it outside the house. And im spending most of my life outdoors.

i've only wore lipstick a couple of times. I really dont care for it. It makes my lips fell heavy.

But i love lipgloss. I dont have a favorite yet. The Victoria Secret lipgloss id very heavy and very very sticky. Not a fan of that.

Lipstick! Im really not that much of a gloss fan. I can not tell you guys enough how amazing Brave New Bronze by MAC is! Anyone else love it?

Originally Posted by jessikadsouza /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lipstick! Im really not that much of a gloss fan. I can not tell you guys enough how amazing Brave New Bronze by MAC is! Anyone else love it? Really? I will have to check it out. Later today I am going on a MAC splurge at Macys ;-)

Lucky you! Jelous! lol, the packaging is sexy too! What MAC foundation shade are you, if you dont mind me askin?

i always love lipgloss..

my favorite gloss is "rose eclact" effet 3D Max Gloss by bourjois..

Back