PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After emailing them again about the broken candles, they told me they're crediting me $15.  Idk how they came up with that value or if I'm supposed to get a credit on PopSugar or through my credit card...  We shall see.  They also told me they're fresh out of necklaces so they'll send me something from the jewelry dept.  Here's hoping for Kendra Scott earrings!!

I never go my replacements either. They were out of the items that were damaged and I never received a free item but they did right by me finally on my account and I am not going to complain.

They said wait for my refund so I completed the feedback form with all my dismay. I want to say that the next day, I got an email saying everything was replenished and they were sending my replacements. Those feedback forms must be magic! I am back in with PopSugar. They have redeemed themselves.

I never got my replacement candles and when I contacted them for the 3rd time, they said I'd be getting a $15 refund.  Still no refund.  Still no replacement candles. :/  

I never got my replacement candles and when I contacted them for the 3rd time, they said I'd be getting a $15 refund.  Still no refund.  Still no replacement candles. :/  
I'm with you.  I think I emailed them about this at least 6 times.  No joke.

Back