POPSUGAR Must Have - August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! Im new to this website.. I joined because i had questions about this box. I haven't gotten mine yet! It seems like everyone on here has...is there anyone who hasn't yet? It says it has been in my city for 3 days...The products look nice but I don't see the point of an August bag that I won't get until the middle of September!

Originally Posted by Maya M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello everyone!

Im new to this website.. I joined because i had questions about this box.

I haven't gotten mine yet! It seems like everyone on here has...is there anyone who hasn't yet? It says it has been in my city for 3 days...The products look nice but I don't see the point of an August bag that I won't get until the middle of September!
That is an aspect I find annoying as well. But I'm trying to pretend the August box was the "September" box. I like getting the month's box before or at the beginning of the month. It only matters if they are sending a specific holiday box late.

Has anyone heard what the theme or focus is for this month?

Holy crap! Has anyone tried to do the pop physique workout? I workout a lot and this murdered me. I made it halfway through and my butt and abs hurt just sitting here. Wowza!

Hey prachisrk, I'm sorry that your items were ruined, but I was wondering if you ever received your replacement items? I'm expecting them to send to me a few missing items (the tatcha blotting papers and the baggu bag), but haven't seen thing...

I signed up for the 3 month subscription so I have one more month to go. I'm still debating if this is really worth renewing again with all of this hassle.

I am so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's funny how I was saying I didn't think referrals were possible for me on this bag! But it is my lucky week! Wow 2 ppl signed up unknowingly off of my link and I got a free box! Amazing just goes to show posting your referal in random places does work! So who is ready for the box? Anyone wanna take guesses? I am gonna guess a scarf for fashion and it would be fitting to many let's get some guesses to kick off the September box! Yippee:)

I don't love the scent of the diffuser at all (Isola) and so I wrapped it back up and will be giving it to my mom for her birthday, I think.  (Unless someone has an unused one they would like to trade in a different scent.)  It was too sweet and floral for me. 

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't love the scent of the diffuser at all (Isola) and so I wrapped it back up and will be giving it to my mom for her birthday, I think.  (Unless someone has an unused one they would like to trade in a different scent.)  It was too sweet and floral for me. 
I have the Verde one that has been opened and the sticks put into, but for only a few hours. I would love to trade for the Isola, that is the one I wanted.

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i love the scent of the diffuser but i wish it was a little stronger. anyone else feel the same?
Mine is pretty subtle as well - it helps to flip the sticks every other day or so, though. Just take them out and put them back in upside down!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is pretty subtle as well - it helps to flip the sticks every other day or so, though. Just take them out and put them back in upside down!
Thanks Jess! I'll try that.  PS: I just saw your new FB page today. You have one new follower! 

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't like it when I first smelled it straight from the bottle.  It's actually very subtle and leaves me wanting more scent. I was surprised I ended up liking it! 

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw yay! Thanks, Kristin! Totally made my day
biggrin.gif
I'm glad!  You're always so sweet and helpful.  I just shared the page on my FB page. Wishing you lots of followers! 

Hey! No I never contacted them...like an idiot I ended up subscribing twice so I got two boxes.

I was hoping that moving the diffuser to my bathroom would be better to get a stronger scent out of it! I feel like overall not loving this diffuser! I mean its great thats its not overly strong but i like for a little something to come out:( ill try to flip the sticks one more time! I do love my bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. And the face wash wow i love it! Didnt think i would but i travel everyday and the weather takes a toll on my skin this helps a lot! Love it!

I'm pretty sure the amazon description for one of the scents said it would be better for a smaller room. Isola maybe?

Latest posts

Back