POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kendra Scott code expires on 12/31/14, and it is a unique code. Hope you find it! At least you'll have some time to!

I am new to this board but this is my 5th month of Popsugar boxes. I loved the August box. Everything will be used. I don't have pierced ears so I was happy to get the necklace. Loved the candle and shower gel. I'm sure I'll use the lipgloss but if I hate it I can give it to my daughter to play with. I'll use the lunch box for my kids. We made the cookies today. I didn't have any real butter in the house (no cookie ingredients normally since I'm on Weight Watchers) so I used Country Crock spread. The dough was a good consistency but the cookies came out flat. My daughter said they taste like "healthy cookies" because they aren't as sweet as my normal chocolate chip or sugar cookie recipes but she and my son happily ate them. They did like having the sprinkles mixed in the dough instead on on top so I think I'll do that with my own cookies next time. I wouldn't buy them again but it was fun to try.

If it gets reported we're handle it but we don't actively look for people talking swap. People know better and if caught their posts will be removed and if it's habitual... well there always is the ability to restrict their posts so it needs approval first. Have yet to do that to long term members.

Kendra Scott has free shipping that ends today. Good time to make the most of your 20% off code.

I just discovered I received the black necklace, which I REALLY don't want and I know I have earrings marked on my profile. Someone can have my code too, as I won't be using it.  Am I allowed to say please email me if you want to trade for the necklace (for earrings)?
only on the swap page. I'm guessing they want to keep these clean and focused on the boxes rather than reading through a lot of note where everyone talking about trades/swaps.  suggest searching for the swap threads. 

Back