Popsugar Must Have August 2016 Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it a lot! Fingers crossed I get it before my vacation the end of this month- I could use some of these things on my trip

cbd51582_MH16_LE_Fall_ComingSoon_Email_Active_640.jpg

I NEVER KNOW HOW TO START A NEW THREAD.  BUT PRESALE STARTS TOMORROW FOR THE FALL BOX.  SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, WORKING IN A PHARMACY SYSTEM!

Thanks for sharing sorry to hear you do not like this design that's a bummer. I personally prefer the black and white design msa shared curious to see what other patterns went out. Any one else get their box yet, I don't think mine even shipped yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I hope u like some of the other goodies in the box. Enjoy.

I've also seen all black as one of the possible options to receive for the Baggu bag. It was on popsugar's snapchat and someone received black on Instagram as well. I REALLY don't want the leopard print. I'd be okay with the rest, especially sailor stripe.

Thanks for sharing sorry to hear you do not like this design that's a bummer. I personally prefer the black and white design msa shared curious to see what other patterns went out. Any one else get their box yet, I don't think mine even shipped yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I hope u like some of the other goodies in the box. Enjoy.
I found someone to swap with (for the sailor stripe), so it's all good! This was a nice box--though I now have three backup charger things from different subscription boxes!! It is funny that things I really wanted before but never had, like extra earbuds and these chargers, I now have too many of! Oh well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found someone to swap with (for the sailor stripe), so it's all good! This was a nice box--though I now have three backup charger things from different subscription boxes!! It is funny that things I really wanted before but never had, like extra earbuds and these chargers, I now have too many of! Oh well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hooray happy you were able to get a pattern you like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Those little chargers come in handy in a pinch and also make a nice little gift, last christmas I gifted wristlets/small going out size purses with little chargers inside they were a big hit!  This year I think my go to gift is going to be the netflix and chill gift a fave snack/beverage, cozy blanket, and a netflix card-- pop sugar I ll take one of those in the next box thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Sorry for the tangent lol enjoy your goodies.

Back