POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone have a discount code for this? It sounds pretty awesome!
REFER5 (not a referral code, just a discount code) will work for anyone for $5 off.  I think that's the only one that works right now.

(And, yay, I just got more referrals!  I've been hit with an absolutely miserable cold moving into a sinus infection RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY VACATION, so this really made my day.)  

i just subscribed. i always thought they shipped the second or third week of the month, but the december box is shipping at the end of the month?

Sure did! And when I went to the site, it's down as they're doing some work.  Back in a couple minutes.  Perhaps that's a blessing.  I really don't need to see this!

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone just got the email for the luxury edition box for $100?
I got the email but the site is down when I click on it.  $100?  I can't really justify spending that much, but what if it is AMAZING stuff?? 

I gave in (holiday present to myself). I figure if they're averaging 100+ value for a 35 dollar box, the 100 dollar box is going to be spectacular. 

Originally Posted by shammycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I gave in (holiday present to myself). I figure if they're averaging 100+ value for a 35 dollar box, the 100 dollar box is going to be spectacular. 
 I sure hope so, cause I'd be mad as h..if it's tired!  As much as I'd like to and curious, I can't do it.  I went overboard with gift boxes for Yuzen, Klutchclub, naturebox.....  Out of control.  Do keep us posted.

Were you able to sign up for the luxury must have box?! I keep trying but when I press submit with my info it keeps showing an error and asking me to refresh! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Someone help! I want it!

Do you think it;s because it's already sold out? They are only making 1,000 of them afterall..

Sorry! Thank you for your interest in purchasing our Must Have box. Our ability to place orders is temporarily unavailable. Our team of engineers are working hard to fix the issue, so please check back soon.

Yea was about to buy. I doubt theyll sell all 1,000 by this evening though .These boxes are very expensive....

Originally Posted by Leslie Wetzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea was about to buy. I doubt theyll sell all 1,000 by this evening though .These boxes are very expensive....
You don't think so? I think because there are so few and their past boxes are have been quite successful, that these will be in even higher demand because of such a limited supply.

I guess if it did sell out, it would be all right. $100 can get you a lot of personally chosen things versus a box of random things at least. If it won't be up tonight (which I doubt it will because of how late it is and it looks like a server error) then so be it. I'd try in the AM :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just let me through, but now it's stuck on the loading page where it's processing my order. Just thought everyone should be updated. :)

Back