POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

crossing my fingers there'll still be luxury boxes next week! i don't get paid until wednesday and this is totally not in my budget until then.
on the site it says there's 352 left :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good luck!

There are 40 boxes left on the website currently, just to let everyone know. If you're on the fence about buying it, better decide now. :)

Originally Posted by krisashleigh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are 40 boxes left on the website currently, just to let everyone know. If you're on the fence about buying it, better decide now. :)
I wish it would just sell out already. I tried to talk my husband into getting it for me since I already spent all my fun money this month. He pulled up something he wanted instead, touche I guess.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the code REFER5 still works for $5 off your first box - it's not a whole lot but it helps!
smile.gif
It's still being sent out on all of the email I receive from them.  My latest email was my shipping confirmation today!  As for a referral code, we're not allowed to give them out on the forum, but pretty much anyone with a blog (just check out signatures for links!) who has reviewed this box will have a referral link.

Is anyone else worried there will be repeats in the regular Dec Popsugar box and the luxury one?  I'm subsided to both and would prefer not to receive doubles.

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone else worried there will be repeats in the regular Dec Popsugar box and the luxury one?  I'm subsided to both and would prefer not to receive doubles.
I doubt it. They will likely want the first luxury box to be amazing so that they can sell more during the year. When September's box was amazing, they sold out October very quickly.

I was disappointed by November's box but I have a feeling December's box will be great...ahhh! I really wish they had some spoilers!

I was disappointed by November's box but I have a feeling December's box will be great...ahhh! I really wish they had some spoilers!
I was really disappointed with Oct and Nov. ESP when compared to Aug/Sept. I decided to cancel but I did get the Luxury box. I hope it's a good one. I figured $35 for $100 worth so $100 for $300 worth! Wouldn't that be nice? But if u really think of it would u spend $35 on the items they send u if u were out shopping? I opened it and out it away. There was not one thing in there that I was ready to use like the scarf from the previous box. Popsugar has been slipping.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that November has been their weakest box so far, not that I hated it. I intend to use everything in it, and I'll enjoy it, but IMO, it just wasn't as good as any of the previous months. I think December is going to be more like September.  A lot of people subscribed with that three month code, and they need a big bang at the end to show everyone that they can still wow us. This is my theory. I think they may have been saving a few things specifically for December. Since it'll come at the end of December, they can't make it Christmas themed exactly, but maybe it will be a de-stressing box. I wonder if we will get something from 21 drops? I notice that brand is doing a lot of promotions right now, Popsugar mentioned them in a video, and some people got samples in Birchbox. It would be a totally appropriate item for a December box. Maybe they'll throw in something that relates to New Years, like a fitness item to help with New Years resolutions, or a planner. I'm just speculating.

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that November has been their weakest box so far, not that I hated it. I intend to use everything in it, and I'll enjoy it, but IMO, it just wasn't as good as any of the previous months. I think December is going to be more like September.  A lot of people subscribed with that three month code, and they need a big bang at the end to show everyone that they can still wow us. This is my theory. I think they may have been saving a few things specifically for December. Since it'll come at the end of December, they can't make it Christmas themed exactly, but maybe it will be a de-stressing box. I wonder if we will get something from 21 drops? I notice that brand is doing a lot of promotions right now, Popsugar mentioned them in a video, and some people got samples in Birchbox. It would be a totally appropriate item for a December box. Maybe they'll throw in something that relates to New Years, like a fitness item to help with New Years resolutions, or a planner. I'm just speculating.
I've only received two boxes so far (Sept and Nov) but just by looking at all the previous boxes I thought the inaugural July box was the weakest. I would definitely have been disappointed in that one. I agree though - I think December will be more along the lines of September.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've only received two boxes so far (Sept and Nov) but just by looking at all the previous boxes I thought the inaugural July box was the weakest. I would definitely have been disappointed in that one. I agree though - I think December will be more along the lines of September.
Really? I wear the nail polishes and lipsticks constantly. Those four items add up to a huge value, and I love them all. Even the green one, which at first I didn't think I'd wear, once I actually put it on my nails, I loved it.

I'm starting to rethink my earlier statement about this box being the weakest so far, since it came in the mail and I used my stylemint credit. I don't know anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I try to understand why people do not like November's box but I cannot. I liked everything and I will stay with this sub unless they send me a single rotten egg inside a luxury box, lol;-)

I do not have a doughnut pan and have no idea what a doughnut hole is. My bracelet is small. But I cannot help to like the box, whats wrong with me?

Anyway, now that they have been sending these boxes so close to each other, how can I patiently wait for the end of december???

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I try to understand why people do not like November's box but I cannot. I liked everything and I will stay with this sub unless they send me a single rotten egg inside a luxury box, lol;-)

I do not have a doughnut pan and have no idea what a doughnut hole is. My bracelet is small. But I cannot help to like the box, whats wrong with me?

Anyway, now that they have been sending these boxes so close to each other, how can I patiently wait for the end of december???
LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A doughnut hole is just a little round donut...normally when a person cuts out a donut, the round part of the middle is called the "hole" and they are cooked as well. So you'd just be making little round donuts without holes in them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A doughnut hole is just a little round donut...normally when a person cuts out a donut, the round part of the middle is called the "hole" and they are cooked as well. So you'd just be making little round donuts without holes in them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, I was not sure because I read somewhere a description that you are supposed to squeeze the mix into pan, but I guess commercial ones will press the dough to be quicker.

Latest posts

Back