POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I have a GENIUS idea.  These subs could have a special "spoiler" section in your account so if you want spoilers you can get them, and if you don't you just don't check it.  Am I living the dream or what?

Wait - why are people saying the December box is coming at the end of the month? I thought they all started shipping by the 7th now. Is it because of that luxury box?

they shipped my nov on the 9th but i didnt get it till the 22nd. so maybe people get theirs at the end of the month?

Blah. I didn't see anything that said December was sold out, so I placed an order for a one-month gift sub for my sister-in-law, and it said the first box will ship in January. I'm going to have to see if I can cancel this since it didn't say up front that the next available box wasn't until January.

FYI from Popsugar CS
"The standard Must Have box will be shipped in early December and the Luxury boxes will be shipped soon after and arrive by December 24th at the latest"

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI from Popsugar CS

"The standard Must Have box will be shipped in early December and the Luxury boxes will be shipped soon after and arrive by December 24th at the latest"
You would think they would ship the luxury boxes first. One because those cost a lot and two they are guaranteed to be here before Christmas and the regular boxes are not (atleast thats what they advertised). I'm probably just a little irritated because I'm so excited for the luxury box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> eeeekkkk

Did anyone see that they've sold out December and January now? It's crazy to me that they're so popular that if you ordered now, in November, you wouldn't get a box until February. I'm glad I've got my subscription!
smilehappyyes.gif

Oh wow that is just crazy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I actually only subscribed for December to give myself a little present, but now I'm feeling worried because what if I love my box so much I will want to re-subscribe and they will probably be already sold out for February at that time!

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone see that they've sold out December and January now? It's crazy to me that they're so popular that if you ordered now, in November, you wouldn't get a box until February. I'm glad I've got my subscription!
smilehappyyes.gif

This makes me a little relieved: I accidentally bought an extra January box, so that one will probably be going up for sale once that rolls around.

I think it's nice they're shipping the regular box first. They know their regular customers are their most important, and they want us to see that they're not jipping ups for the luxury box.

I really think it's going to be a good box this month. That's not a psychic prediction, though. I did have a lucid dream last night, but I forgot to use it to get a spoiler of the December box.

I ended up buying some Algenist serum (that came with a few other Algenist products) with the money that I would have spent on the luxury box. I think that was the best choice for me. I think it's impossible for them to have a box as good as Algenist serum. I hope everyone loves what they get, and no one is disappointed. But I feel like it would be hard not to feel let down after spending that much, I mean for me.

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You would think they would ship the luxury boxes first. One because those cost a lot and two they are guaranteed to be here before Christmas and the regular boxes are not (atleast thats what they advertised). I'm probably just a little irritated because I'm so excited for the luxury box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> eeeekkkk
Yeah, since the luxury boxes have a guaranteed shipping date I would think they would send those out first. I don't think I will be getting my luxury box before Chrsitmas...I still haven't even received my November box yet!

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, since the luxury boxes have a guaranteed shipping date I would think they would send those out first. I don't think I will be getting my luxury box before Chrsitmas...I still haven't even received my November box yet!
That sucks. If I didn't get my box for Christmas I would definitely ask for a refund (that's just me though), because its in the agreement when we bought the box. But I'm still excited either way. It's nice to get two boxes this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It's december 1st which means i can officially start getting excited about the December box! Yay! Can't wait!

I paid for 3 months and now I have 3 months of referrals to use, will my referrals kick in right after my paid sub runs out? Anyone know how that works?

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I paid for 3 months and now I have 3 months of referrals to use, will my referrals kick in right after my paid sub runs out? Anyone know how that works?
It will start working automatically.

I really want some spoilers, right now, even though I know it's way too soon. As soon as the first box ships, I'll be stalking google images and instagram, and youtube. It happens every month. Pitiful me.

I want my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want some spoilers, right now, even though I know it's way too soon. As soon as the first box ships, I'll be stalking google images and instagram, and youtube. It happens every month. Pitiful me.

Hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Also, whennnnnnnnnnnnn are they going to ship? And whyyyyyy won't they give us spoilers for those who want them? It is good to know I am in fine company :)

And one more thing...SmartPost is the WORST! My boxes take a magical mystery tour before getting to me.  It can take 8 days for a box to get to me that is only 3 hours away by car! AAAAAAAAAH!

I am also one of those that stalks instagram and youtube for spoilers! Haha can't wait!!!

Latest posts

Back