PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sad its December 2nd and I have not received my November box or any notice that it is actually en route. I only have a tracking number that says a shipping label was created on the 14th. I emailed Pop Sugar and got a response a few hours later saying the tracking number was wrong and a box was on its way but they didn't have tracking information. I emailed back after a few more days without a box and said how do you know the box is on its way if you have no way to track it? I also said that even if the tracking number was wrong I should have received a box by now if it was shipped on the 14th, whether I could track it on the computer or not. I have yet to receive a response. I've heard some people get responses by posting to facebook but I do not have a facebook account and I don't think I should have to create one in order to get a response from a company.

I want to stay with Pop Sugar because I like what is in the November box (from what I see online) and I'm interested in the December but is it smart to keep paying without receiving product or a response from customer service? I've thought about filing a better business bureau complaint. Is anyone else going through this?

Anyone have issues with referrals showing up? Two of my friends purchased boxes after I told them about the amazing deal but only one appeared (both claim they used my referral link). I have been waiting a long time to buy the must have boxes again and this was too good of one to pass up for 50% off!
Yes! I've been having that problem for a couple months now. I know I have 5, but my account only shows 4. I emailed them the first time and they said they would credit it. Two weeks later still nothing and they said it was there, but I couldn't see it. After several emails over a month, they finally said the system has some sort of glitch, but they confirmed in writing I had 5 referral boxes. We'll see though, my referral boxes are supposed to kick in for December, but it doesn't say no charge, so I'm crossing my fingers I'm not charged this month. I emailed them again a week or so ago and haven't heard back yet.

Has anyone been charged for their December box? Not the gift boxes or newly created Black Fridays subs...those seemed to be charged right away. Just a continuing sub?

Last year i ordered an annual sub, and it just ended in november. Now the most they offer is 6 months. Any ideas when/why the change? Just curious, i've been debating resubbing and missed the black friday prepaid discount window but i am still considering the month-to-month route

I was just going to suggest looking at your order tab. I think as long as you have an order number you should be okay, but I would take a screen shot just in case it disappears.
I did take a screen shot as you suggested, good idea. I was hoping this morning it would have updated, but nothing. And of course, no email back. I will be bummed if I don't get the extra box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So bummed I missed this code yesterday! This box looks really great. Well, I guess I can hold out until another code comes through, though I'm sure it will not be half off. I cancelled my sub after the recent debacles but this box is worth taking a chance and resubbing for.

I should finally get November box today or tomorrow! But I did get Dec. With the 15 off. So yeah! I just hope I get it in time to use the gift tags. Come on PS.

So happy I used the code from last week to get this box, it is sheer perfection to me! 

I hope another one comes out as I missed the code from yesterday and I think this would be a great present for my sister.  

Lastly, give me all the scarves! all day, everyday  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes! I've been having that problem for a couple months now. I know I have 5, but my account only shows 4. I emailed them the first time and they said they would credit it. Two weeks later still nothing and they said it was there, but I couldn't see it. After several emails over a month, they finally said the system has some sort of glitch, but they confirmed in writing I had 5 referral boxes. We'll see though, my referral boxes are supposed to kick in for December, but it doesn't say no charge, so I'm crossing my fingers I'm not charged this month. I emailed them again a week or so ago and haven't heard back yet.
Thanks! I was all cross-examining my friends asking a whole bunch of questions making sure they even ordered correctly. LOL. I'll have to email them but I think I will wait for some of the November mix-ups to clear up and they have more time to answer my concerns but then again this might become a month long discussion.

Oh this December box looks perfect for me!!!! That scarf is gorgeous, and the Pout lip color looks made for me. No dud items this time, yay!

Still haven't recieved my November box and I was trying so hard not to resub until they got their act together but goodness I love scarves and necklaces more than I have will power to resist

HOLY CRAPBALLS!!! I just saw the spoiler list!! If anyone does not want their scarf or bowl/bowls let me know. I will not use the necklace so i will gladly trade for it.!!! This box rocks!! I also have other items to trade. I really need to do more updating on my list. PM me ! I don't have my box yet but i'm willing to make arrangements!!

WHEEEEEEEE.

ohhh i wayyyy overspent on myself this year!!!! hahahahahhh thanks all you enablers! Merry christmas! I love you all!!

Sorry to bring this up again. But, did anyone who ordered multiples and gifted it to themselves with the cyber Monday code, still not get confirmation emails, or have it post on their pending shipping page, but was charged for it? I am still waiting for a confirmation for the second box, and of course, still have not gotten an email response back from PS.

Sorry to bring this up again. But, did anyone who ordered multiples and gifted it to themselves with the cyber Monday code, still not get confirmation emails, or have it post on their pending shipping page, but was charged for it? I am still waiting for a confirmation for the second box, and of course, still have not gotten an email response back from PS.
I ordered a couple gift boxes at 50% off & I didn't receive a confirmation email either-- my cc was charged though ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone get a confirmation email after getting the December box deal yesterday? It shows in my account but I never received an email

Latest posts

Back