PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!!

i love the box but i must say ONE thing

ANOTHER SCARF?!?

i could move to the north pole with the scarf collection i have amassed from PS! haha! even though i do like most of them except for the fall LE marchesa one!!

Glad I held off on buying a 2nd December box.  Maybe there's some variations on this box.  It's not looking so good to me.  

Does anyone know if there's variation in the colors on the gloss and the scarf?
i don't think we will know until we see a card unfolded

besides from the tarte items in the LE i think the colors have been the same for lippies

make, bite, model co just off top of my head were all the same....

I'm happy with this box. I have way more scarves than I need thanks to PS (though can one really have too many? I only wish there were more months in CA that let you wear them) ... but they are a bit limited in which clothing items they can include that work for all sizes. I'd love if they added sizing options, but it would be a challenge logistically and might still exclude some. And I love this scarf!

Hope the cupcake favoring will be vanilla for me!

I love this box!  I think it is well curated.  Much much better than the ridiculous Nina Garcia box I just cancelled that was more than twice the price!  I think PS does a great job with a good variety of items with good quality. Can't wait to get mine!  Wish they didn't get shipping so late!

This is a nice box, but I don't think it's for me.

I'm pretty sure I would only use the necklace. I'm on the fence about it. The scarf is pretty, but I wouldn't wear it. The other items I would just gift away, but I'm not even sure if the box will come before christmas -__-

I have a question. I have a 6 month sub, and gifted myself another Dec box with a code. Then my sister wanted to know if I could buy her one. So, I gifted myself another sub(and added her email), but I couldn't figure out how to add her name and address. So, it is showing I "gifted" myself two, both with the code, separate order numbers. The first order posted, but the second one is taking awhile, even though my card was charged. My question is, can you gift yourself more than once with a code? Or am I going to have problems getting the second gift? Thanks in advance.

Did you gift them all to yourself? Or send them to different people, and addresses? If you don't mind me asking.
I just clicked "this is a gift". I didn't even use a different email address. I checked my bank and I was charged correctly. Eek, I hope I didn't make a mistake or something.

I just clicked "this is a gift". I didn't even use a different email address. I checked my bank and I was charged correctly. Eek, I hope I didn't make a mistake or something.
i was charged correctly, the reason I am worried is because I got a an email confirmation right away with the first one, and it popped up on my page with it being shipped in December. I didn't receive a confirmation in my email for the second, nor did it post with my other orders as shipping in December.

I bought 3 for gifts. Had them all sent to me and used the same credit card. I did 3 individual orders so I have 3 different order numbers. I figured since the code was going through it was ok to do it that way.  Hopefully I receive all 3 boxes plus my regular subscription box. Their website is terrible and only reaching them via email is a pain and takes a while for an answer

I bought 3 for gifts. Had them all sent to me and used the same credit card. I did 3 individual orders so I have 3 different order numbers. I figured since the code was going through it was ok to do it that way. Hopefully I receive all 3 boxes plus my regular subscription box. Their website is terrible and only reaching them via email is a pain and takes a while for an answer
I emailed them, I just think it's weird it's been well over 2 hours and I have no confirmation email from them for the order, and I always get one right away after a purchase. Hopefully it's all good for everyone.

I think Pop Sugar is listening...and they will make me very happy with this box, the special offers and NO shipping shenanigans. Love this month so much I almost forgot I was upset they were so late last last month.

Also, the first gifted box shows up under my order tab, and the tracking tab. But the second one shows up under the order tab, but not the tracking tab. Oh the drama.

Also, the first gifted box shows up under my order tab, and the tracking tab. But the second one shows up under the order tab, but not the tracking tab. Oh the drama.
I was just going to suggest looking at your order tab. I think as long as you have an order number you should be okay, but I would take a screen shot just in case it disappears. 

Back