PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome hilaryrose90.

I think I am doing the 1 mo. Would love to do the 6 mo. which is the better price, but just not sure as things have a bit stressful with shipping issues etc. :scared:

Thanks for the code. I will resubscribe for 1 mo. I subscribed from July 2013-June 2014 and sent from impressed to meh. Worried about Decembers box tho-last year we received chocolate and wrapping paper. There must have been a couple other things but i remember my rage about the wrapping paper.

They got me with the offer .. the boxes aren't worth $40 plus tax to me, but around $24 ... definitely a good deal imo. I'm a little worried about their issues, but it does seem to me that it's all connected to that website overhaul which probably brought some logistical problems. I still have faith that they will deliver those 6 boxes to me .. even if they might not arrive as early as I'm used to.

The only thing that really truly bothers me with PS is their dishonesty. And that started with last year's resort box ... they keep on blaming others and fail to be upfront with problems. Which I don't get ... people would be much more understanding with simple honesty.

But the boxes are pretty great most of the time. Just not worth their regular price to me as I usually don't use at least 2-3 items per box.

I also did the 6 month. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Even with a little trouble, they are still worth it to me. It's my one splurge a month.

Ooh, grabbed the six month deal as well.  Couldn't pass up $23+change a month.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Happy about not worrying about codes for six months!

Got the six month sub as well!!

However........

In true PS fashion, there is nothing in my account. It says it is cancelled. There is a $140 charge on my credit card though!!

I am not concerned....yet....I just don't want to miss out on the deal!

Help...I canceled my subscription in order to upgrade to a 6 month with the code and when I click on the proceed to checkout tab the page that comes up is blank with only a header on it. Is anyone else having problems checking out?

Update...I got it to go through on my phone just not on my laptop, strange

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my subscription a couple months ago in preparation for quitting my job. Personal happiness outweighed my sub addictions I'm afraid. BUT my mom just bought me a six month sub for Christmas with the $75 off code! Yippee! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm back on the PopSugar train again!

I cancelled my monthly and grabbed the 6 month deal. Thanks for sharing and saving me money!

Update - mine appeared in my account!!

I know they have had some issues lately, but I just love this box!

It's a lot of $ for me to drop right now, especially during the Christmas season, but I put it on my credit card. I usually gift myself 1 month at a time with a coupon code, but it's usually only $10 off, so this is a much better deal to get the 6 month. They're my favorite subscription, even when they are having issues or have a lackluster box, so I definitely think it was worth it overall!

I got a 6 month sub, pretty awesome deal.  Now onto December.  

I d love to see some sparkle- a lovely statement necklace or a long necklace, a fitness tracker/pedometer, anything peppermint, some cute mittens, bubble bath, a calendar or planner.

Happy holiday season everyone!  Have fun shopping this weekend!

....first time on the band wagon...too good a deal...I'm such a sucker for a deal...now to decide whether or not to do the other sub...

I purchased six months as well. So happy it wasn't only for new subscribers!!! Hope the next six boxes aren't total bomb!

My only regret in getting the six month deal is that I couldn't stack two of them and make it a full year.  I have subscribed to every box since the beginning and have great hope that they will work out their issues soon.

6 months for me too! I actually don't care about Popsugar but this deal was too tempting...

Count me in for 6 months too! It's just too good of a deal to pass up. 

Back