POPSUGAR Must Have July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I have had a chance to use some items in my box....except that necklace. I still want to get crafty with it but might give it a chance on its own. I like the Super Goop sunscreen serum and used it yesterday on my 5 mile walk (cardio, yo). It doesn't have that sunscreeny smell and feels light. I know I will use the tea, especially since I'm trying to give up soda and have been drinking a lot of brewed tea. I don't like the nail polish...I like the formula, but am not a big fan of the color. Hopefully I can trade it for something on the trade boards. I used the silicone ice cube tray today! I took the suggestion of making cubes out of coconut water (vita coco peach mango to be exact) and I used it with the Coconut Chai tea I brewed earlier today. YUM. 

Those cookie chips were gone in a day. I might not have been "wow'd" when I opened my box but I certainly made use of everything!

Well the giant ice cubes are being put to good use. Today was my 21st and I used one for a drink I made. I like how they outlast the drinks they're in. I want to make the iced tea, but I need to get a glass pitcher.

Originally Posted by SammieHammie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well the giant ice cubes are being put to good use. Today was my 21st and I used one for a drink I made. I like how they outlast the drinks they're in. I want to make the iced tea, but I need to get a glass pitcher.
Happy Birthday!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thats great to hear that the ice outlasts the drink. I know I also don't have a glass pitcher because the actually sounds pretty delicious. 

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday!

For what it's worth, I didn't use a glass pitcher to brew my tea. I just threw the bag into a plastic pitcher, dumped in the hot water and let it steep and then tossed in ice. Yeah...I'm a rebel that way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mine was in my city at the fedex place and went to a city further away now says delivery thurs!  cant wait for my first box!

Hey all!!!

Just wondering; is anyone out there SELLING their

Gorjana Griffin Zuma scarf ???? I haven't subscribed to popsugar yet, and *want to now!!!* but I REALLY want this scarf...

Thanks for helpin' a girl out!!!

Hey all!!! Just wondering; is anyone out there SELLING their Gorjana Griffin Zuma scarf ???? I haven't subscribed to popsugar yet, and *want to now!!!* but I REALLY want this scarf... Thanks for helpin' a girl out!!!
Check Ebay.. that's what I did ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by scrapsugargypsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey all!!!

Gorjana Griffin Zuma scarf ???? I haven't subscribed to popsugar yet, and *want to now!!!* but I REALLY want this scarf...

I bought one off of Ebay about 2 weeks ago for $19.00.  Worth every penny!  Search for Gorjana scarf and a few should pop up.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Happy Birthday!

For what it's worth, I didn't use a glass pitcher to brew my tea. I just threw the bag into a plastic pitcher, dumped in the hot water and let it steep and then tossed in ice. Yeah...I'm a rebel that way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did the exact same thing! I was like, please don't melt, please don't melt...=)

Hey all!!! Just wondering; is anyone out there SELLING their Gorjana Griffin Zuma scarf ???? I haven't subscribed to popsugar yet, and *want to now!!!* but I REALLY want this scarf... Thanks for helpin' a girl out!!!
There's a very similar looking one o. Piperlime right now, though it's more of a green than a coral as the color pop. Still has the nautical stripes. Not sure if their sale is still going on but it was a decent price on sale.

Hey all!!!

I would be willing to trade something for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I opened it and its in my closet hanging up but, I have not worn it.

Does anyone want a 20% off juice beauty code? IDK if all of us have the same unique code or it's just unique to me but if anyone wants mine just let me know.

i wore my necklace to work yesterday i thought it went great with what i wear to work (different colored tops with black jacket and black pants/skirt)  i also have  rose gold ring i wear everyday but have never had a rose gold necklace.  enjoyed my first box! i think im addicted......

Hey all!!!

If you don't find one, it is on the Gorjana Griffin website again.  You can use my coupon code to get a discount on it.  Let me know. 

i wore my necklace to work yesterday i thought it went great with what i wear to work (different colored tops with black jacket and black pants/skirt)  i also have  rose gold ring i wear everyday but have never had a rose gold necklace.  enjoyed my first box! i think im addicted......
I like how you put it together girl!

The Baublebar code we received is going to expire tomorrow.  If anyone would like mine, it's free to a good home 
smile.gif

Just message me and I will give you the code.  Just make sure you use it tonight!

Originally Posted by SonyaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Baublebar code we received is going to expire tomorrow.  If anyone would like mine, it's free to a good home 
smile.gif

Just message me and I will give you the code.  Just make sure you use it tonight!
I used my code with the August Mystery Box & think I got a pretty good deal.  Hope someone else finds something they like!

I used my code with the August Mystery Box & think I got a pretty good deal.  Hope someone else finds something they like!
Not sure if this was posted yet but when I was looking at my necklace the chain is doubled in itself. You can actually un twist it for a single long chain and cut off the clip if you want to only wear it long or clipon an accessory to add to the chain to hide the clip.

Back