Popsugar Must Have May 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the box today, and feel ambivalent. The taffy is so minimal, it shouldn't really be considered an item, more like an extra freebie. The vase is better than I expected, and the card had some interesting information. I really like it. But I collect Asian ceramics, and museum reproductions so this could easily be something I would pick up from a trip to an overseas museum. I didn't think the necklace would work for me either, but it does, except it's damaged. The jump ring won't stay closed. How do I notify popsugar that I'd like another necklace? Towel is kind of small and thin, just keep it in the car for summer. If the necklace wasn't damaged, I would say this is a great box for me just because I really like the vase and the necklace. Everything else is so-so. But the damaged necklace? Ugh. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to use the shave cream?  I've tried it twice now and its razor burn city.  Also made the mistake of going to the beach after I shaved, felt like I was stung by a jelly fish all over my legs!  A $1 can of Barbasol gets me a less painful shave.  I have to be doing something wrong.

Hmm. I didn't have any trouble. It felt very luxurious. I just lathered it up on damp skin. Rub it in your hands. Maybe you didn't use enough? Was it a new razor? I haven't tried it with a newly sharp razor yet.

Does anyone have any tips on how to use the shave cream? I've tried it twice now and its razor burn city. Also made the mistake of going to the beach after I shaved, felt like I was stung by a jelly fish all over my legs! A $1 can of Barbasol gets me a less painful shave. I have to be doing something wrong.
I use whish shave cream which I thought would be similar to this... NOT!! I got the worse bikini line razor burn...I wish this product never stepped foot into my shower.. not a fan.., I love Whish product... Costco has 2 full size whish & a after shave treatment for only $6.97--- deal of century

If anyone wants my mott50 code, please message me.  Good for $25 off until 5/30.

I use whish shave cream which I thought would be similar to this... NOT!! I got the worse bikini line razor burn...I wish this product never stepped foot into my shower.. not a fan.., I love Whish product... Costco has 2 full size whish & a after shave treatment for only $6.97--- deal of century
I used it yesterday also and have only used wish before but had no problem. Maybe one of the ingredients has an irratent to you.

Back