PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reached out to them on FB again today since I still had no shipping even after they promised to expedite. Customer service emailed me this evening and told me that it would ship out tomorrow and that they are refunding me for November. I'm happy with the resolution, but as I told them in the email (and on FB), it's disappointing to have to use social media to get results.

Wow...came home from work today and my November box was actually on my porch! I'm a little shocked to be honest. But happy that I finally have it. 

Mine just came yesterday, @jesemiaud. So glad you have yours now, too! November was certainly a rough month for some of us - hopefully they get your December box to you much quicker!

Mine just came yesterday, @jesemiaud. So glad you have yours now, too! November was certainly a rough month for some of us - hopefully they get your December box to you much quicker!
lol...yeah I hope so, lol. Although I do have tracking (that is moving!) on my December box and I should have it on Saturday.

Oh for crying out loud! I just got ANOTHER November box today. At least I have some gifts now.

The same thing happened to me! I got my original November box earlier this week, and then yesterday I got a second. The weirdest part is that the second box was to my billing address instead of my shipping address ... 

I have two tracking numbers for the extra December box I ordered so I am really really hoping this happens to me. 

Back