PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20141128_175130.jpg

That is what I got:)

I still have no box, no tracking (minus a label made on the 14th), and well, nothing from them. Pissed beyond belief. Box hasn't even shipped and it will be Dec. tomorrow. 

I still have no box, no tracking (minus a label made on the 14th), and well, nothing from them. Pissed beyond belief. Box hasn't even shipped and it will be Dec. tomorrow.
You're not alone! I'm in the same boat, label created the 14th ... And nothing. I've never had a problem before. I'm really sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I signed up with the 6 month code. it will be a nice treat this winter when I don't have any spending money I will still get this in the mail. I really hope they are good months. I checked the gift box and sent it to myself does this make it so I don't have to cancel and it doesn't renew? I've never done anything except month to month.

Wow. I emailed Popsugar late Friday about my gift card. They got back to me YESTERDAY on a Sunday and said I should be receiving it in 3-6 weeks.

Wow. I emailed Popsugar late Friday about my gift card. They got back to me YESTERDAY on a Sunday and said I should be receiving it in 3-6 weeks.
This is infuriating to me. I emailed them on Thursday about a time-senstivie billing issues and they haven't gotten back to me. 

So the more I think about this whole FedEx issue - the more it doesn't make one lick of sense. If you accept their version of events (FedEx never picked them up from the warehouse) then why are we still waiting for our boxes to ship? Perhaps I know nothing about large scale corporate shipping, but to me you would say "Oh no! FedEx didn't pick up XX number of boxes, darn! *ring ring* Hey FedEx corporate rep, can you send a truck out and pick these bad boys up?" Fin.

It is awfully suspicious to me that because boxes weren't picked up, they'll need 2+ weeks to assemble "replacements" (*its not a replacement if the first one never made it, but I digress). Like, did a large scale theft occur? Did they fail to properly source products and now need time to scramble and get more for boxes that were never put together? Boxes in a warehouse that were packed and ready for shipment don't just disappear. I'm not buying their story - anyone else?

I believe there's probably a grain of truth to their story, but probably also more they're not telling us. I just hope they get their act together for December. 

I did finally get my November box, and liked everything except the little purse. (I'm getting an iphone 6+ soon, and someone said it wouldn't fit, so it's pointless.)

Dominique Ansel comes across as quite full of himself, but until I create anything as world-changing as a cronut, I won't judge. The book would make great mad-libs though! ('[Number] [type of people] helped me [verb] my [noun]... we all held our [noun] until the moment when the final [body part] [verb, past tense] from beneath the [noun].')

I used the wine pens to draw snowflakes in the black bezel around my laptop screen. I'm sure that would horrify some people! 

Overall a fun box, and I hope everyone who's waiting gets theirs soon. 

Ugh, I was planning to order holiday cards from Tiny Prints but I've misplaced the card. Can anyone tell me if there is an expiration date on it? Hoping it shows up soon.

my label was created on 14th but no movement. their CS will take forever to respond. anyone else have this happen?

So I ordered a gift box from them using the rue la la code on 20th and received the box via fedex ground (not smartpost!) today (or technically yesterday).

I think they do have boxes... As mine shipped out from their warehouse pretty fast. I also think they do have an issue with smartpost, that's probably why mine was shipped with fedex ground... (No I didn't win anything so it's pretty surprising to receive it via ground)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back