PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. I just got my Nina Garcia tracking and when you click on it and go to the FedEx page, it says (in giant red letters) "FedEx has now returned to standard operations in northeastern US". When you click on it, there is a blurb about FedEx being affected by the recent weather. I have no idea if that has anything to do with this particular issue or not, just thought I'd share.

I got my November box on the same day as the NM one, so it's CRAZY to me that you guys are still waiting. I hope they come quickly for everyone and that you all get your necklaces!!!
I'd buy the weather excuse if my label hadn't been generated in California!
Just got an email from cs with a link to tracking. Scheduled to arrive on December v8. Really couldn't up the shipping speed for the late boxes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even have a label created for my November box!  When I try to track it "by reference", I get nada!  I've emailed, but clearly from others' experiences, it's going to take multiple attempts to even get a response. 

Grrr....what is it with subscription companies having nonexistent customer service lately?!  I've had so many problems with various subs this month, and I am tired of bugging them for help.  No one should have to resort to ranting on Facebook (which I will never do unless provoked beyond all reasonableness) to get a response! 

So, fun fact, I have no new tracking for my box and it still has nothing besides a label created. It also doesn't show up in packages being tracked on my Fedex.
Yeah, me too. I finally broke down and emailed them today. I'd just like to have my order, sigh...

I emailed CS this morning asking:

1. When I'd receive updated tracking info

2. When I could expect my Nov box, and

3. What they were going to do to make this right

I also followed up on FB, because that's unfortunately the only way to get a response out of them. :-(

Sub boxes are supposed to be a fun little indulgence. I have enough frustration in my daily life - this is the last thing I should be worrying about. Ugh. Really hoping they can get it together.

Oh, I think I may have just figured something out!  I have a My USPS account, and I happened to log into it looking for something else, and voila....I see tracking for my Popsugar box!  It looks like the label was just created today, but when I pop that USPS tracking number into Fedex, it looks like it actually shipped on 11/19 out of Watsonville, CA. It's weird that it's showing as "pending" on my account, and I can't track it by reference on Fedex, but at least I can see where it is through the USPS site.  I think I will get it either today or Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using mine to label glass Pyrex containers with leftovers! It's nice to just glance in the fridge and see "POTATO SOUP" written in blue. I'm excited to use it for all my thanksgiving/Christmas leftovers. Not sure if it would work on plastic Tupperware though.
Oooooo, that's a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Had to send a FB message about my shipment being initiated on 11/17 and nada since..... Apparently it was shipped yesterday, would bet it does not come with the Kendra Scott necklace...

Did Glossybox purchase PopSugar? Customer Service is just unbelievably poor as they continue to try to upsell more and more LE boxes....would never risk corporate gifts ordering with this schedule and follow up. Shame.

I never got tracking OR an email OR notification of any kind.

My box just showed up on my porch yesterday.

I also have an ETA of 12/8. What BS. Clicked the cancel subscription button. It's been fun, PS.

I also cancelled. My box now says it'll be here tomorrow. We'll see. This shipping process or whatever is out of hand. The only reason I want my box now is because I paid for it, I'm not even excited about the contents since I've known about them for three weeks.

So dun story.. I hosted thanksgiving and we has so many random win glasses everyone confusing everyone's and someone mention hey do you know they have these wine glass writer pens.. I'm like yah there on there win in my PSMH scheduled to a rive 12.13. After many emails... wow ps.. WOULD HAVE been super fun..

Oh, I think I may have just figured something out!  I have a My USPS account, and I happened to log into it looking for something else, and voila....I see tracking for my Popsugar box!  It looks like the label was just created today, but when I pop that USPS tracking number into Fedex, it looks like it actually shipped on 11/19 out of Watsonville, CA. It's weird that it's showing as "pending" on my account, and I can't track it by reference on Fedex, but at least I can see where it is through the USPS site.  I think I will get it either today or Friday!
The track by reference doesn't work any more. If you look the reference is no longer your acct number.

Latest posts

Back