PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no box received and still no movement on the Fed Ex page. Just shows a label was created on 11/17 and nothing since then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Guess I'm going to have to break down and contact CS

Same here since the 17th...so I contacted them again today and got a response right away. On a side note...I made a priority the fact that I wasn't able to remove my CC info still, and wanted to know what kind of issue must be preventing this. I asked if their system had been compromised. 

Response: "We have not been informed that our system has been compromised. We apologize for the delay! Typically what this means is that FedEx hasn't picked up your package for shipment, we are more than happy to send a complimentary replacement."

....and all of a sudden my CC info was finally removed...just like that! Things that make you :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now they're saying it's all FedEx's fault and they didn't even know there was a problem until now?

From their FB:

Hi xx, this tracking issue is a result of an error with FedEx, not us. This explains why we weren't able to notify you because we were not aware of the issue until now. We are working with FedEx now to resolve this for you and you should receive tracking information soon. Thank you!

... wat? Very, very odd. I hope they make this right.

My box had a label created on the 14th, was emailed to me the 18th and nothing since then. So i emailed today. Didnt even think about it since I just moved cross country and started a new job its been nutty around here. but this is CRAZY. I miss the popsugar that arrived early in the month without fail. 

It used to be the first box I got each month!!

Now they're saying it's all FedEx's fault and they didn't even know there was a problem until now?

From their FB:

Hi xx, this tracking issue is a result of an error with FedEx, not us. This explains why we weren't able to notify you because we were not aware of the issue until now. We are working with FedEx now to resolve this for you and you should receive tracking information soon. Thank you!

... wat? Very, very odd. I hope they make this right.
I saw this post and was so mad at their response I posted a really nasty reply to them. But I ended up deleting it a half hour later...

So I emailed them and got a quick response to my surprise. I told them that it has been initiated since last Monday morning and then nothing and that I had used  code for the Kendra Scott necklace and if I would still receive that. This is the response I got:

We are sorry for the delay in the shipping of your November box! We will check with the warehouse and hope to have an answer for you by tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for your patience!

I truly am shocked they got back within like an hour. I was expecting days and I do hope they get back to me tomorrow with an update. I am annoyed that I don't have my box especially since it's almost December but I do hope I get it and the necklace. I was looking forward to the necklace. Obviously something is going on with shipping and this time of the year isn't a great time to have issues with shipping when FedEx, UPS, and USPS are getting busier. 

​If worst comes to worst I know I can contact my credit card company and get the money refunded to me. 

It took four emails, two Facebook posts, and two Facebook messages... but I FINALLY have a label for my November box. I think my last email was very resolute in that I basically told them that I would go to my credit card company to dispute this charge if I didn't see any sort of action on their part ASAP. It's sad that I had to go to such lengths for a monthly box, but I guess this is where things are with Popsugar now. :/ 

And even though I used the MSA code for the Kendra Scott necklace, I'm not holding my breath. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It took four emails, two Facebook posts, and two Facebook messages... but I FINALLY have a label for my November box. I think my last email was very resolute in that I basically told them that I would go to my credit card company to dispute this charge if I didn't see any sort of action on their part ASAP. It's sad that I had to go to such lengths for a monthly box, but I guess this is where things are with Popsugar now. :/

And even though I used the MSA code for the Kendra Scott necklace, I'm not holding my breath.
I'm not holding my breath for mine either....

Still only a label made!

Edit: messaged them on Facebook because we know that is that only way to get through. 

They claim "this issue is due to FedEx not picking up your November box from our warehouse. Your label was created on our end, and was set to ship. We'll be sending you a November box on our end and we hope you enjoy."

My response back was why was my box not picked up, when people with labels created the same day someone got shipped.

For the recored, I used to work in a job where I dealt with fedex daily on mailing a 30-100+ packages daily, they never forgot anything, if I found something I forgot, they would send someone back for it. I call BS on PSMH.
Hi all - long (long.) time lurker, first time poster.  After this month's shipping issues, I had to finally create a profile and post here.  I, like a few of you here, have yet to recieve my November box.  I've email multiple times with no response, and called them out on FB twice - since complaining/shaming on social media is apparently the only way to get them to respond.

After weeks of back and forth, I get this today on FB:

Hi *TheFloorIsLava*, there was in an issue with FedEx which resulted in the lack of movement with your November box. We've gone ahead and placed another order for you and we hope that you enjoy!

I'm calling shennanigans.  I then replied asking when I could expect my box, if I'd get new shipping info, and if the shipment would be expedited.  No response.  I don't know what to think anymore.  I can't remember the last time I recieved such lousy customer service.  And what would have happened if I had sat by quietly, like they instructed, and waited for my box to arrive?  Nothing?  I like PSMH's boxes (a lot!) but this is so frustrating.  </rant>
I got a similar response. What a load.

Same, shipment created on 11/17... and nothing since. Just sent a message on FB. Purchased 3 months with the Kendra Scott necklace and $10 off code.  No way on a LE Box.  Actually, just canceled Nina Garcia, Ipsy (after one sorry month) and FFF, too. Purchased a $60 powder at Sephora instead and still saving money!  

From PS on Facebook.

Hi Melanie, this issue that you encountered is related to FedEx, this explains why your label was created, but hadn't shipped. You'll receive the necklace as well as the box, and tracking information by the end of the week.

Yes let's blame FedEx

I got my box today and I love it! I probably won't use everything, but I love the variety - home (cookbook, stationery, markers), beauty (hand cream), fashion (wallet), and food (popcorn). It's the perfect mix. I have so many makeup samples that I've gotten rid of all my beauty subs (except for Birchbox). It's really nice to get a well-rounded box filled with useful products, but are things I usually wouldn't buy for myself. A lot of other sub boxes that try to have the same variety are either insanely expensive, filled with dollar store items, or insanely overpriced and filled with things from the dollar store.

The book is my favorite because it's beautiful - the photography is fantastic. It would make a great gift, if I didn't like it so much. I actually love baking, so I may get a lot of use out of this.

This would be my favorite subscription, if not for all the issues lately.
I agree! I love the book, and since I'm not a cook, I just sneaked a peek. I'm gifting it to someone who I was stumped on for a Christmas present, but I know fancies herself as a gourmet cook. So happy to have one present out of the way! 

The wallet is super cute. Love this blue color. I ordered 2 boxes, so will gift one of the wallets to my niece who loves blue like me. 

This month's box is great for gifts. So happy to have more stock in my gift closet, so close to Christmas!!!! I used my Rue La La codes, so excellent deals. Happy dance

I just wanted to say before I forget to, that before people who don't like/don't have a use for the wine writers completely write them off---they can also be used on paper.  I used mine to write on a note card (from the box), and it shows up the same as non-goopey paint pens, even shows up as metallic still.  These would be awesome to write or decorate holiday cards with, or New Years stuff.  

I just wanted to say before I forget to, that before people who don't like/don't have a use for the wine writers completely write them off---they can also be used on paper. I used mine to write on a note card (from the box), and it shows up the same as non-goopey paint pens, even shows up as metallic still. These would be awesome to write or decorate holiday cards with, or New Years stuff.
I've been using mine to label glass Pyrex containers with leftovers! It's nice to just glance in the fridge and see "POTATO SOUP" written in blue. I'm excited to use it for all my thanksgiving/Christmas leftovers. Not sure if it would work on plastic Tupperware though.

From PS on Facebook.

Hi Melanie, this issue that you encountered is related to FedEx, this explains why your label was created, but hadn't shipped. You'll receive the necklace as well as the box, and tracking information by the end of the week.

Yes let's blame FedEx
This is BS. I ordered from two different companies last week, both ship with FedEx, funny FedEx isn't mucking up my shipments with those two companies. Once the labels were created, within 24 hours there was movement with both packages. Popsugar is full of it.

Hmm.  I just got my Nina Garcia tracking and when you click on it and go to the FedEx page, it says (in giant red letters) "FedEx has now returned to standard operations in northeastern US".  When you click on it, there is a blurb about FedEx being affected by the recent weather.  I have no idea if that has anything to do with this particular issue or not, just thought I'd share.

I got my November box on the same day as the NM one, so it's CRAZY to me that you guys are still waiting.  I hope they come quickly for everyone and that you all get your necklaces!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, fun fact, I have no new tracking for my box and it still has nothing besides a label created. It also doesn't show up in packages being tracked on my Fedex.

Same here, mcculsta. How is this okay? Has PS always been this bad? I'd heard such awesome things about them. So many have had their box for weeks (weeks!) and we can't even get a straight answer out of them. It's getting ridiculous, and they need to make this right ASAP. But judging from their crappy CS, I'm not holding my breath. :-(

Latest posts

Back