• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popsugar Musthave August 2013 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want: Gorjana Zuma Scarf

Have to trade:

babublebar rose double curb chain

mighty leaf iced tea

tovolo king cube ice tray

bentgo lunch boxes

lulah body wash 

may designs weekly agenda

lunares apple bowl

dermalogica precleanse and cleansing gel

Hi!  I have the Cowgirl cleanser from Yuzen and Stila lip glaze in Apricot.  I'm looking to trade for the Bentgo box.  Can you let me know if it's still available?  Thanks!

Looking for the juice beauty stem cellular repair moisturizer, pm me with what you'd want for it!

I am looking for the $25 Gorjana gift card, and I have the $25 Shoptiques gift card from the September Must Have box available to trade for it.

Hello I am looking for the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer from June popsugar box. I pretty much have alot of stuff from the other boxes, let me know what you are looking for.   

Wants »»Epicuren Discovery Lip Balm (January) »»Bodum Bistro Mugs (December) »»Supergoop! SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum (July) »»Bentgo Box (August) Haves ««Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling (May) ««Color Quench Lip Tint from Pacifica in Sugar Fig (May) ««Safe Haven Paperback Book (February) ««Revenge Wears Prada Hardcover Book (June) ««Casual Vacancy Hardback Book (October) ««Yogalosophy DVD (November) ««Hard Candy Fitness DVD — Addicted to Sweat 4 (June) ««Stott Pilates Stability Ball (January) ««Popsugar Green Garmento 4 in 1 Garment Bag - Black (April) ««La Boite Spices (November) «« Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel (August)
Updated 9/16/13

I've tried to make it work and I just can't. So if anyone is interested in the Baublebar necklace from July, I'm admitting defeat and willing to trade it. I'm open to pretty much anything but make up. Also I have the Questions I Ask cards.

Updated wishlist!   Have:

Addicted to Sweat 4 Jawbreaker Chair DVD from June box

Charm & Chain $30 gift card from May box

Juice Beauty CC Cream sample in Natural Glow from June box

Mindy Kaling's Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself Deck from May box

Popsugar re-useable polypropylene bag with Popsugar logo from May box

Project 7 quench the thirsty mints from June box 

Sachin + Babi Sarong from Summer Fun Must Have Box (*I opened the package and tried on the sarong once, over my fully-clothed body)
Would like: Barr & Co Diffuser
Bodum mugs from December box

Brokedown scarf from September box

Cookie chips from July box

Henri Bendel candles  

Lulah body wash from August box

Mighty Leaf iced tea from July box

Red Flower candles

Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 from July box  
Also, here's my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130113/jpark107-trade-list

I tried to leave feedback for a swap that was started on this thread. The form asks for the URL of the classified but won't let me use this thread because I didn't start it. Anyone have any tips? Thanks!

I tried to leave feedback for a swap that was started on this thread. The form asks for the URL of the classified but won't let me use this thread because I didn't start it. Anyone have any tips? Thanks!
If either of you have another trade thread you can use that one.

I'm looking for a shoptiques card for my charm and chain card. PM if your interested.

Quote: Originally Posted by trin0183 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi!

Looking for:

Supergoop sunscreen (July box)

Beauty blender (May box)

Brokedown Wrap (February box)

Brokedown Scarf (September box)

Bento box (August box)

Rachel Zoe Gold Knot Ring (Fall box)

Stila Cosmetics Luxe Eye Shadow Palette (Fall box)

For Trade:

Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat (May box)

Addicted to Sweat dvd (June box)

Charm and chain gift card

Shoptiques gift card (September box)

Christian Lacroix Papier Notebook (fall box)

P.S. — You're Invited by Erica Domesek (September box)

Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set (September box)

The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfeld (October box)

Julep Nail Polish Set in Freedom Polymer Top Coat and Char Nail Lacquer (October box)
Updated 10/12/13

I have the stitch fix $20 gift card, NYX shadow set and bracelet from October open to any trades from previous popsugar boxes

Trading:http://www.pinterest.com/astilan/for-sale-or-swap/ Looking for: -knot ring -juice beauty moisturizer -king cube ice cube trays -open to other items

Wondering if we should we create ONE SWAP thread for ALL Popsugar (rather than by month).  I don't know how to do this, of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also do know how to create one that is editable multiple times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I need to pull together lists of items to swap as I'm seeking charm & chain codes.

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wondering if we should we create ONE SWAP thread for ALL Popsugar (rather than by month).  I don't know how to do this, of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also do know how to create one that is editable multiple times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I need to pull together lists of items to swap as I'm seeking charm & chain codes.
I definitely think we should! I have so many things I want to swap, but honestly, I'm too lazy to make a swap thread

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I definitely think we should! I have so many things I want to swap, but honestly, I'm too lazy to make a swap thread
If anyone knows how - and does it - can they please post it here? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back