• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popsugar Musthave August 2013 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if we should we create ONE SWAP thread for ALL Popsugar (rather than by month).  I don't know how to do this, of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also do know how to create one that is editable multiple times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I need to pull together lists of items to swap as I'm seeking charm & chain codes.
I definitely think we should! I have so many things I want to swap, but honestly, I'm too lazy to make a swap thread
If anyone knows how - and does it - can they please post it here? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Great idea. Here is a link for a single Popsugar Swap Thread. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/138849/popsugar-box-swaps-monthly-and-specials

I Have the following to Trade from PopSugar's Must Have Boxes (all are new/never used):

Mighty Leaf Iced Tea - Calypso Mango

The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfeld

NYX Cosmetics Smokey Shadow Palette 
NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner 
Julep Nail Polish Set in Freedom Polymer Top Coat and Coco Nail Laquer 
Gorjana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet

P.S. – You’re Invited by Erika Domesek
Shoptiques $25 Gift Card

G&G Open Circle Necklace

Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling

BaubleBar Rose Double Curb Chain

Hard Candy Fitness DVD - Addicted to Sweat 4 

My Want List:

Stitch Fix Gift Cards

Supergoop! Sunscreen

Dry Shampoo

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer

Dr. Brandt Products

Feel free to message me about a trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back