PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine!

I'm sitting here snuggled up in the blanket from last year's box. I've washed mine multiple times and it's still in perfect condition, so it's not dry clean only.

This box is SO FUN! The anticipation last year was off the charts!

I would have enjoyed last year's box, but it wasn't worth $250 to me (not even close). So unless they put out a spoiler of something I'd be willing to spend $100-150 on, I'm out of this one. I also don't want to risk them charging me twice or thrice with that kind of money.

I'm probably going to buy the regular holiday LE ...

Wasn't impressed with the NM box last year, so NO. $250 is too much for me to take a gamble, especially without a spoiler. I'll stick with the $100 LE boxes.

The article says it will be available starting Nov. 5th at Neiman Marcus stores. I wonder if you'll be able to see what's in it there or no?

Soooo...I was actually really happy with last years box.  Despite the recent nonsense, I'm trying to buy this guy and checkout is just not working.  Popsugar, I'm trying to throw my money at you and you won't take it!! *shakes fist*  I will just never learn my lesson...

Soooo...I was actually really happy with last years box. Despite the recent nonsense, I'm trying to buy this guy and checkout is just not working. Popsugar, I'm trying to throw my money at you and you won't take it!! *shakes fist* I will just never learn my lesson...
I got the useful tip to try Firefox - apparently there are issues using IE and Safari.  

If I like what I see from spoilers, I'll just go to my NM & purchase the box. This made it super easy for me not to press the submit button right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to wait for when it's in store. I was on the fence considering I traded half of last year's box. My tune may change if they release some amazing spoilers though.

I dunno, I got last years and felt let down.  I think I got seconds of items in my box.  Plates scratched and scuffed, and the replacement ones were the same.  Oh and the blanket was "dry clean only" and arrived stained. 
i wash my blanket all the time, i do nothing special other than cold water and it's fine, if it was supposed to be dry clean i didn't have a clue!!

Got mine!

I'm sitting here snuggled up in the blanket from last year's box. I've washed mine multiple times and it's still in perfect condition, so it's not dry clean only.

This box is SO FUN! The anticipation last year was off the charts!
me too! snug as a bug in a rug!!

Since they are selling the box in stores, I think I'll just wait it out.

I didn't think last year's box was worth it, I highly doubt that this one is.

I'm going to wait and see if there is a good spoiler, especially if it's an expensive beauty product. I didn't get last year's box and I'm okay with that--the plates were part of the large dollar value but I already own a holiday set and an everyday set that I like so they would have just ended up in a cabinet. 

Back