PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should run a spoiler, I bet it would sell out faster if they did. I mean I hope they realize what a gamble $250 is with no clue what so ever of what's in the box. I bought it, but I was afraid it would sell out lol

They should run a spoiler, I bet it would sell out faster if they did. I mean I hope they realize what a gamble $250 is with no clue what so ever of what's in the box. I bought it, but I was afraid it would sell out lol
OMG, i bought the second it came out!! I wish I had read it would be for sale at NM as they will be giving $25 of each box to the NM charity fund!

also, i can't imagine that NM will sell at a pop up shop and not show what's inside!?! what are they going to do have buyers sign confidentiality agreements to not reveal products? naaw!

i think we should know by nov 5th what's in it - after my nightmare with PS (still waiting for SEPT + OCT but they are finally sending, so they say and refunding me for SEPT, as one was free anyway) i may cancel my PS NM order on the 5th and they better do it and I will then buy straight from NM......i have a NM right here so i can pop over there on the 5th and be the MUT spy and report back!! heck i know them all there, i will open the box in the store, if i have too! 

i can't imagine that PS could get the boxes out by Nov 5th unless they have hired a whole new team in the last week plus hired santa + every single elf in the north pole!

i am 100% sure i will love it as last year's box was my favorite and even though it was a lot, i used every item so much it probably comes out to less than a monthly box in cost per use! good theory, eh??

it is $0.69 a day per year! if anyone needs more helps with turning numbers upside down for hubbies to think it's a great deal, let me know!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it is $0.69 a day per year! if anyone needs more helps with turning numbers upside down for hubbies to think it's a great deal, let me know!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I totally just sent this to my husband! LOL!. I have been working on him all weekend to let me buy this box!

Him - "Babe, can you do this?"

Me -  "Sure! But it will cost you $250"

Him - "Nevermind, I will do it myself"

Me-  *thinking to myself* Almost had him that time!

OMG, i bought the second it came out!! I wish I had read it would be for sale at NM as they will be giving $25 of each box to the NM charity fund!

also, i can't imagine that NM will sell at a pop up shop and not show what's inside!?! what are they going to do have buyers sign confidentiality agreements to not reveal products? naaw!

i think we should know by nov 5th what's in it - after my nightmare with PS (still waiting for SEPT + OCT but they are finally sending, so they say and refunding me for SEPT, as one was free anyway) i may cancel my PS NM order on the 5th and they better do it and I will then buy straight from NM......i have a NM right here so i can pop over there on the 5th and be the MUT spy and report back!! heck i know them all there, i will open the box in the store, if i have too!

i can't imagine that PS could get the boxes out by Nov 5th unless they have hired a whole new team in the last week plus hired santa + every single elf in the north pole!

i am 100% sure i will love it as last year's box was my favorite and even though it was a lot, i used every item so much it probably comes out to less than a monthly box in cost per use! good theory, eh??

it is $0.69 a day per year! if anyone needs more helps with turning numbers upside down for hubbies to think it's a great deal, let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Are we able to cancel? I like the charity idea better as well lol My husband is still mad at me after seeing that on bank statement. Said, I am wasting all our money .... Oops!

Also, I see it's still available. I wonder if they've just got a lot more stock this time since NM is also featuring it on their site or if they're having trouble getting as many people to purchase it. If the box is anticipated to arrive mid-November it seems they'll be shipping it next week. 

They will end up releasing a spoiler since they haven't sold out.  which sucks for us that want to go spoiler free. 

I caved, Then my husband saw the charge and was like um your monthly box is $250? Lol. I missed out on last year and was super bummed knowing is a colab with nemain marcus and the fiasco with this months box I think they will really blow the November box and the NM box out of the water to get subscribers back
I've been saying that since the resort box lol. I kept thinking well no one was really happy with the resort box so the summer box will be awesome! Then it was the fall box will be awesome because people weren't happy with the summer box. Nope. I totally want to go for this but I need a spoiler or five before I cave.

I've been saying that since the resort box lol. I kept thinking well no one was really happy with the resort box so the summer box will be awesome! Then it was the fall box will be awesome because people weren't happy with the summer box. Nope. I totally want to go for this but I need a spoiler or five before I cave.
Yeah, I hate to admit, but I didnt love the Fall, Summer or Resort as much as I had in previous years.  They were just "ok" to me this year.  Didnt like Holiday at all last year. 

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if any of you have already been charged for the NM box? I bought it when it came out (it's my first NM box and I'm so excited!) and I got the confirmation email the same day, but still don't see a charge on my bank statement. Do they usually charge when it ships?

Thank you.. hope for a spoiler too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if any of you have already been charged for the NM box? I bought it when it came out (it's my first NM box and I'm so excited!) and I got the confirmation email the same day, but still don't see a charge on my bank statement. Do they usually charge when it ships?

Thank you.. hope for a spoiler too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was charged that day it says "sale" which means it's done not even pending

Hi ladies,

Mine went through right away. It's not pending, it's a regular sale on my statement. Hope it works out for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I was charged that day it says "sale" which means it's done not even pending

Mine went through right away. It's not pending, it's a regular sale on my statement. Hope it works out for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Oh that is strange, thanks ladies! I got the confirmation email though, so I'm not sure why. I hope it went through too or they at least contact me if there was a problem with it.. thanks for your response! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe they expected it to sell as fast as last year. But, then they had the throw spoiler which covered a good chunk of the $250 .. and if it hadn't been for the fact that I really disliked 2 of the 5 possible colors, I might have purchased the box (Glad I didn't though).

And then, they also published the list of all the brands in it .. or some? I know we knew beforehand that a Metier de Beaute Item would be in it ...

Well, if they want me to buy a box, I need to know at least part of what I'm paying for. I'm willing to take a bit of a risk (I always by the LE boxes and while I've liked some less than others, I don't regret a single one of those purchases) .. but not a $250 gamble.

I'm really loving the fact that they are doing these boxes though .. even if I probably won't buy one.

So, I am trying to purchase the box but it keeps saying "internal error." Ummmm....

Back