PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler!

Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 1.29.43 PM.png
Thabks for posting!

I'm not so sure about this spoiler-- unfortunately, it doesn't make me want to run & order... Maybe that's a good thing.. Lol! So the retail value of the spoiler is $220 which means there's still $405 left in value. We should know all the products in a week, once neimans starts selling in store.

Dang, I should have just waited for a spoiler before I bought. I don't use clutches ever, I do however use wallets but this clutch is just a sack, no pockets or organizing. Does anyone know if you can cancel and get a refund? As long as it's before it ships? Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and Thanks for posting the spoiler!

Did it say somewhere that Neiman Marcus was going to be selling them before they're sent out to subscribers?

Did it say somewhere that Neiman Marcus was going to be selling them before they're sent out to subscribers?
As far as I understand, it said Neiman Marcus would be selling them online and in special popup stores on Nov 5th. The boxes are set to ship from PopSugar mid November. I don't know when the boxes ordered off NM's website will ship, but those who find a store carrying them will get them before subscribers.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I understand, it said Neiman Marcus would be selling them online and in special popup stores on Nov 5th. The boxes are set to ship from PopSugar mid November. I don't know when the boxes ordered off NM's website will ship, but those who find a store carrying them will get them before subscribers.
Ah, ok! I missed that part!

Hmm. The spoiler item reminds me too much of the Resort box. It's quite a similar style, and it's hard to tell the quality from the photo. I was hoping for a home-related spoiler like last year's. 

Looks exactly line the all leather version of the resort box clutch. It's nice if you use clutches.... not enticing for me, luckily!

Yep. It looks like much better quality (but that isn't saying a lot). I already have 2 of the resort clutches .. both with errors .. but I certainly don't need a third even if nicer. So that gives me 100 for the LE and 150 for a nice wallet.

That's more of what I was hoping for, a home edition. I loved last year's palette but really loved the home items. Maybe I'm all "clutched" and "makeupped" out. Lol. Well maybe the rest of the box will be fabulous!

I am on the fence here. I like clutches, but my make up bags (full of gloss, mascara and aromatherapy items) require a tote or satchel most days. I do need to learn to downsize and be cute on dates and love that clutch. I thought I was done with Popsugar boxes after October's barf-worthiness (IMHO). I might splurge once on this box .

I am on the fence here. I like clutches, but my make up bags (full of gloss, mascara and aromatherapy items) require a tote or satchel most days. I do need to learn to downsize and be cute on dates and love that clutch. I thought I was done with Popsugar boxes after October's barf-worthiness (IMHO). I might splurge once on this box .
Hmmm. I may need to reconsider. I am seeing pics of people holding the clutch and it looks like a big pencil sac. Maybe they are not holding it properly. 

I wonder if there would be any variations of this clutch? Just browsed the NM site and there are 2 other Clare V's valued @$220. A spotted white/black, and a dot print. :unsure:  

I am really glad I did not take the plunge on this box, given the clutch spoiler!  I have several clutches from other subs (can't recall when I last actually purchased one) and I never really use them.  Now, if PS were to release another, more enticing spoiler...

Back