Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it said review now when I was there this morning too. Guess I should have checked in with you guys last night!

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah it said review now when I was there this morning too. Guess I should have checked in with you guys last night!
Yep thats exactly what mine was saying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Makes sense now.

I never received the Olay cleansing pads from December. :-( so couldn't post a review on something i never received or tried :-

I received the St. Ives Shea body lotion for January...I had requested the Oil of Olay wipes and actually forgotten about them. The lotion was full size...shipped in a cardboard box...nothing fancy but that's ok! I am not trying to figure out how to request the sample for this month.

I had requested the Olay; never received it. I requested the Wella too so we will see if I get it this time.

Does the website email you when they get new products, or do you just have to be vigilant about watching the sight?

I don't remember them asking for an email when I signed up.

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

Originally Posted by ashleyxo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does the website email you when they get new products, or do you just have to be vigilant about watching the sight?

I don't remember them asking for an email when I signed up.

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)
You just have to keep an eye out for it, or wait for this thread to explode then you know it's time hehe

I signed up for UPS My Choice a while back so I received tracking for my Wella sample - the weight is .6 lbs and will be arriving today!

Back