Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed something specific about the text that confirms you're on the list:  The word "candidates."  This is telling me that they most likely aren't sending this stuff out to everyone who requests a sample.  I'll cross my fingers, but I won't hold my breath.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just noticed something specific about the text that confirms you're on the list:  The word "candidates."  This is telling me that they most likely aren't sending this stuff out to everyone who requests a sample.  I'll cross my fingers, but I won't hold my breath.
I don't think so either, when I read the wella heat protection spray description it said that only 100 samplers were selected.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

good eye. for now, this just doesn't seem worth my time.

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

good eye. for now, this just doesn't seem worth my time.
Actually it takes literally one second (once you registered) - just click request and you are done. I got a confirmation email, so I think I will get it.

Thanks for posting, do they usually  send e-mails or do you have to check the site?

You have to stalk watch the site.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have to stalk watch the site.
laughing.gif
That is what I figured. I guess I was not doing such a good job because I missed it. Thanks to the ladies who posted it on here!

I am still waiting for the Wella Spray. Is ot a full size or sample? Have you tried it yet? If someone who got it wouldn't mind sharing, I am just so curious!

Ona side note I received a random loreal miracle blur from Vogue today and I have no idea where it comes from or who send it. I wonder if there is a thread on vogue or loreal samples.

My Wella sample was delivered to my apartment's leasing office and I haven't been able to stop by and grab it yet! I'll post about it hopefully tomorrow.

Looks like I am getting Wella tomorrow. I have a package of the same weight from Monarch Worldwide services coming my way.

I'm so bummed. I just moved to a new apartment in the same complex as my old one - my Wella was delivered last Friday to the old address, so I walked over the next day to grab it but it wasn't there. Checked in the leasing office as well but no dice. Alas, I guess the Wella wasn't meant to be for me. Let me know how it is, though!

What? How is it not there? I wonder if you can use that tracking email as proof you had a packaged delivered. I just can't stand when packages get lost or stolen or not delivered. I read a curious story about a Ukrainian woman who ordered a sweater from Topshop and was looking for her box forever. So she came to her post office to look for it again and the post office woman was wearing that sweater (!!) and said she couldn't find her package. She was later fired and prob went to jail, lol.

What? How is it not there? I wonder if you can use that tracking email as proof you had a packaged delivered. I just can't stand when packages get lost or stolen or not delivered. I read a curious story about a Ukrainian woman who ordered a sweater from Topshop and was looking for her box forever. So she came to her post office to look for it again and the post office woman was wearing that sweater (!!) and said she couldn't find her package. She was later fired and prob went to jail, lol.
Oh goodness! That's a story lol. Well, my UPS My Choice tracking says it was delivered on the 8th at 3:46pm and that it was left at "front door." Perhaps I'll try giving UPS a call tomorrow to see if they have any additional info. It is annoying, ugh. Lucky it wasn't like a package of diamonds or something, sheesh!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for UPS My Choice a while back so I received tracking for my Wella sample - the weight is .6 lbs and will be arriving today!
I am so glad you said that. I have UPS My Choice too and was trying to figure out what the heck I'd ordered that was coming UPS from California. Mystery solved, thank you!

Edit: I'm sorry I just saw about yours going missing. I agree it's frustrating as all heck, happened to me with a package a few weeks ago too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad you said that. I have UPS My Choice too and was trying to figure out what the heck I'd ordered that was coming UPS from California. Mystery solved, thank you!

Edit: I'm sorry I just saw about yours going missing. I agree it's frustrating as all heck, happened to me with a package a few weeks ago too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Aw thanks, hopefully UPS will have some info for me tomorrow!

Glad to help with the tracking - I was wondering the same thing myself until I thought to look it up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back