PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so mine is moving now. Also if anyone still has their gift card/ voucher for the Sorial/ July box, they have updated their web site with their fall line of bags. A very cute wristlet for 28. Just used mine and it does not expire until mid September.
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one. Shipping was $12 (yikes!) but the total was only $15. Seems worth it to me. I've really liked the Sorial items PS has sent. And I'm obsessed with wristlets right now.

Mine is on its way too with an estimated delivery of 9/8, but hopefully a couple of days sooner that would be nice!

Oooh, mine shipped from CA but it is already in TN and I live in GA! At that rate, it should arrive this week.

Hoping it's a good box! The only one I haven't liked was CFDA so I hope this one is up to par w their other boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh, mine shipped from CA but it is already in TN and I live in GA! At that rate, it should arrive this week.

Hoping it's a good box! The only one I haven't liked was CFDA so I hope this one is up to par w their other boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I live in Alabama, saw this morning that it was already in TN too.  I hope it shoots back down to MS or on into Alabama and not travel north. The packages seem to moving a little quicker this time.

Hoping it is a fun fall package!

Mine is out for delivery today!!! I'm new but I've been lurking for awhile.  I assume it is ok to post spoilers on this thread because spoilers is listed in the title.  I should receive it late this afternoon pst.  I'm super excited and nervous.  Oh, the fun of sub boxes.
How exciting!  I will be checking back very often and am so excited to see what's in the box.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

My Mom got her box.  She read to me what the info card said.  I haven't received mine yet. I don't know what anything looks like. Here is what she said is in there.

Deepa Gurnani Aria necklace $90 

Becca Cosmetics ombre rouge eye palette $40

Smith & Cult nail polish $18  (she couldn't find the name but said it is a gunmetal grey color if she had to guess)

Canvas Home Dauville coasters in platinum $46

Swing Design valet tray $54  

Tatcha classic rice enzyme powder $65

*If there is anything incorrect I will fix it asap. (apologies in advance if there are errors) I will know for sure the contents when I get my box.  My Mom was leaving for a funeral and she was in a hurry. She didn't go into detail with anything.  She just read me the items from the card and didn't unwrap most of them to see what they looked like.  I'm thinking she missed the food item?  

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGosh!  It's like they curated it just for me.  I think I will adore everything. I  wish I had gotten 2, one for my daughter's upcoming birthday.  She adores BECCA cosmetics.  Thank you for sharing!

My Mom got her box.  She read to me what the info card said.  I haven't received mine yet. I don't know what anything looks like. Here is what she said is in there.

Smith & Cult nail polish $18  (she couldn't find the name but said it is a gunmetal grey color)

Whooohoo thanks for spoiling us.

No food item, this makes my blood sugar sad.

As always I need to have it in my hands before I can decide if like the box. I love all of the beauty product, I swear I had a feeling I saw something about the rice powder recently.

I'll probably trade the necklace depending on the style.  And gift the coasters to my sister for her bridal shower (even though I gave her coasters last xmas...ha!) I'm undecided on the valet tray too, will have to see it, will probably swap it.

Smith & Cult nail polish $18  (she couldn't find the name but said it is a gunmetal grey color)

I didn't get this box, but it sounds wonderful for fall!

ETA: Looks like this is the necklace: http://deepagurnani.com/jewelry/necklace/empress-crown-necklace-786.html?___SID=U

I'm regretting not getting this box!!

Thanks for the spoilers!  Here are my best guesses!
~Deepa Gurnani Aria Necklace (not sure if this is the exact one) $90

~Becca Cosmetics Ombre Rouge Eye Palette $40
~Smith & Cult Nail Polish (Gunmetal Grey) (may not be shade pictured above) $18
~Canvas Home Dauville Coasters (Platinum) $46
~Swing Design Valet Tray $54 (I can’t find the exact one online)
~Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder $65

Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 2.22.41 PM.png

Hm I'm glad I passed on this one, looks like a great box but not for me. I'm still using my Tatcha powder from last years MSA box. The necklace is pretty too. 

Latest posts

Back