• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popugar MustHave October 2013 Swaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a stitch fix code they want to trade? I have a $25 gorjana card, the cookbook oct, the DIY book from sept, the Mindy Kaling cards from May, the Green Garmento bag from April, a black remix watch from Jan (and a white one that doesn't light up), and other things.

I still have it for trade. I traded my Gorjana code away though. Do you have anything else to trade?

I still have it for trade. I traded my Gorjana code away though. Do you have anything else to trade?
I mainly just want another stitch fix code, I'm a little addicted now =) I have: Gorjanna code Shoptiques code Ofra lipgloss plumper sultry from ipsy Sexy hair spray clay ipsy NYX smoky shadow palette pop sugar Be a bombshell eyeliner in onyx Star looks obsidian eye liner

Quote: Originally Posted by yjk98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a $25 Shoptiques card, $30 Charm & Chain card, and a $25 Gorjana Griffin card.  I would like to trade any of those for a Stitch Fix code.  Please PM me.
Still looking to trade? I won't be using my Stitch Fix, would love to trade for your Shoptiques code!

Still looking to trade? I won't be using my Stitch Fix, would love to trade for your Shoptiques code!
I have a shoptiques code to trade for a stitchfix code.

Oops, I'm sorry I didn't even read the post before mine. I have a shoptiques code up for grabs if anyone would like to trade a stitchfix code. Thanks!!

Oops, I'm sorry I didn't even read the post before mine. I have a shoptiques code up for grabs if anyone would like to trade a stitchfix code. Thanks!!
I still have a Charm and Chain available also.

Hi! I have a gorjana griffin $25 code and a charm and chain $25 code for the stitchfix code if you're interested. Thanks!

Just a heads up to the ladies wanting the Stitch Fix cards, there is an expiration date on the bottom of 11/30/2013.  Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

Really would LOVE another Stitch Fix Code!!

Up for Trade:

Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads in Peach 

The Soap & Paper Company Factory Shea Butter Soap in Roland Pine

G&G Open Circle Necklace

BaubleBar Rose Double Curb Chain

Shoptiques $25 Gift Card

Mighty Leaf Iced Tea - Calypso Mango

The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfeld

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner 
Julep Nail Polish Set in Freedom Polymer Top Coat and Coco Nail Laquer 
Gorjana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet

P.S. – You’re Invited by Erika Domesek

Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling

**Message me if you're interested in any of the above and let's trade!

Back