• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popugar MustHave October 2013 Swaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get Popsugar, but I'm looking for a Wet Brush!  I updated my trade list tonight, link is in my signature below. 

I know this is a long shot but if anyone still has a Rachel Zoe ring laying around that they'd like to trade something for, my list is in my signature, I don't sub Popsugar anymore but I still get Ipsy and Birchbox

Have:

Two $25 Gorjana codes (one from PS, one from FabFitFun).

One Charm & Chain code.

Looking for Stitch Fix codes 
smile.gif

This is kind of random, but I'm looking for the pouch that the Rachel Zoe ring came in.  I already traded for the ring, but I plan on giving it to my sister as a gift so I would love to have the pouch that it came in.  I'll trade you my Elizabeth Mott It's so Big mini mascara.  

HAVE:

- Gorjana Bali Bead Bracelet (and pouch)

- NYX Liquid Liner (brown)

- NYX Smokey Shadow Palette

- Jane Tran Bobby Pins

- The Wet Brush

- Crispycake

- Stitch Fix code

WANT:

Items from past Popsugar boxes. Try me!

* Please note that I am shipping from Canada.

Hi, I have a $25 Gorgana card from my Fabfitfun box that I would love to trade for a Stitch Fix card. Thanks

My diffuser smashed all over my floor so will have to pull together a list of trades besides the G&G CARD, STITCHFIX CARD, and CHARM & CHAIN CARD

Hi, I want a StitchFix card.  I have Jane Tran Bobby Pins, Gorjana-Griffin bracelet, Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set, Charm & Chain Gift Card, NYX Cosmetics Smokey Shadow Palette, NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner, Addicted to Sweat Volume 4: jawbreaker chair (still in original shrink wrap).  

Please let know if there is anything else, I probably have it (hording problem!)  
redface.gif

If anyone has a Stitch Fix card they're not using, I would love to buy it from you for $10.  Just let me know and I can transfer the money into to your PayPal account.

thanks!

Carolyn

I am not currently a Popsugar subscriber but....

Have: 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polishâ„¢ Hot Cloth Cleanser deluxe sample

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive deluxe sample 

RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer - Fox Hunt  Full Size

POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer            Full Size

Want: 

Most Anything from previous popsugar boxes 

I have a $25 Shoptiques card, $30 Charm & Chain card, and a $25 Gorjana Griffin card.  I would like to trade any of those for a Stitch Fix code.  Please PM me.

Back