• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popugar MustHave October 2013 Swaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have charm & chain and shoptiques cards. Looking for stitchfix card.

Have:

Julep set Char and Freedom Topcoat

Stitch Fix code

Pink Gorjana bracelet

NYX Black liquid eyeliner

Shoptiques code

Gorjana & Griffin code

Revenge Wears Prada book

PS You're Invited book

Tatcha Blotting Papers

And lots more in my trade list! https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137189/alterkates-trade-list

Want:

Julep Fiore

Christian LaCroix notebook

Cynthia Vincent shopper

S'Well bottle

Rifle Paper Co Coasters

Barr-Co Diffuser

Hi,

I have the stitch fix code I'd like to trade for the shoptiques code if anyone is interested. I also have the gorjana griffin one if someone wants to trade something for that (I'm pretty much open to anything except for the NYX makeup as I don't really use that).

Thanks!

Oh, if someone wants the NYX makeup (I have the eyeshadows and black eyeliner) in exchange for anything let me know.

Edit--Stitch fix code is taken.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have the brown liner and NYX palette, but I do *not* want the black (no liquid liner over here!).  Oh, and I have the nail polish in Millie (I already have this shade, so I'm keeping the top coat but putting Millie up for trade!).  And all of the coupon cards/codes from this year (Charm and Chain, Gorjana-Griffin, etc.).  And the diffuser from last month.  Yeesh, I have a lot.  I'm actually not looking for anything from a PS box, but I do have spectacular weaknesses for loose pigments (especially sample jars!) from indie companies, OCC tip tar (I would love a Black Dahlia or NSFW mini!), indie nail polish, and Halloween nail wraps.  
@meaganola Send you a PM!

I have:

StitchFix card

This month's bracelet

Julep polish in Millie (would like to trade for another color)

Barr diffuser

Want:

Mighty Leaf iced tea (any flavor)

Library of Flowers bubble bath

$

Open to other trades, try me!  

I have most items from the Sept and Oct boxes available to trade (including the gift cards). Here's my full trade board. I prefer to do trades of 2+ items (it helps to cut down on shipping costs) http://www.pinterest.com/wldflowur13/swaptrade-board/ ISO items from PopSugar: Cynthia Vincent Classic Shopper Bag, I'm open to most of the designs (POPSUGAR Must Have Special Edition Fall Style Box) Weekly To-Dos Book from May Designs (POPSUGAR Must Have August 2013) Lunares Apple Bowl (POPSUGAR Must Have August 2013) Goldfaden MD Doctor's Scrub (from PopSugar fall box) Proof Tribe Wooden Sunglasses (from PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Summer For Him) The Modern Gourmet – Gourmet Wing Sauces (from PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Summer For Him) Henri Bendel scented candle The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (from POPSUGAR Must Have) Vosges Mini Chocolate Bar Library (from POPSUGAR Luxury Edition) Tocca candle (from POPSUGAR Luxury Edition) Other items wanted The Honest Company Honest Lip Balm (from April Glossybox) Orly Sparkling garbage (from FFF box) Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle "SNAIL mask"- MISSHA SUPER AQUA CELL RENEW SNAIL HYDRO GEL MASK Julep Quick Dry Drops Julep top coat Julep base coat Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum Julep nail therapy base coat Julep Paris Butter London fairy cakes

I really want the nyx brown liner. I have the wet brush, nyx black liner, nyx palette,char polish, and the pink bracelet I also have my trade list in my signature.

I have the $25 Gorjana gift card and $30 Charm and Chain gift card that I would LOVE to swap for Shoptiques or Stitch Fix!  I'm not going to use the Gorjana or Charm and Chain, so I'm eager to give them to someone who will!

Have: Stitch fix code, NYX brown eye liner, NYX palette, PS DIY book

Want:Bentgo box in any color, NYX black eye liner, shoptiques code

Quote: Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have: Stitch fix code, NYX brown eye liner, NYX palette, PS DIY book

Want:Bentgo box in any color, NYX black eye liner, shoptiques code
PMed you!

I am looking to trade my Gorjana card for someones Stitch Fix card. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

I have a stitch fix card to trade, open to anything in return as long as it's a comparable value, please PM me, thanks!

I would like:

Rachel Zoe Love Knot Ring

Cynthia Vincent Shopper

Pinch Emergency Kit

Christian LaCroix notebook

Bubblebath from Fall Box

Dermatologica Set

Swell Bottle

Wrap Bracelet

Have:

Gorjana Scarf

May Designs Weekly To Dos Notebook

May Designs Shopper Code

Stitch Fix Card

Shoptiques Card

Have:

• Question I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself book/conversation cards
  • Charm & Chain gift cards (two)
  • Gorjana gift cards (two)
  • May Designs Weekly To Dos Notebook
  • PS You're Invited DIY book
  • NYX Liquid Liner (black)
  • NYX Smokey Eye Palette
  • See my trade list

Want:

• StitchFix gift cards only

Interested in trading a charm and chain code, the baublebar chain necklace, julep topcoat & coco set, and the gorjana "O" necklace from Augusts (I think?) box.  

Would like: Stichfix code, Barr & Co diffuser, gorjana code, or I'm open to suggestion. 

HAVE:

*Rachel zoe ring - It is sadly too big for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like one or some of the following:

*stitch fix codes

*Library of flowers bubble bath

*Barr & Co Diffuser

*Cynthia Vincent Shopper-depending on the print

Thanks!

Back