• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popugar MustHave October 2013 Swaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a shoptiques card for my charm and chain card or Stichfix card. PM if your interested.

Have:

The Wet Brush

Julep Coco + Freedom Topcoat
NYX Black Liquid Liner

Interested In:
Luluh Bodywash from August box

Brokedown Spa Wrap from February box
Stability ball from January box

Try me!

I would also like to trade my stitch fix card.  I open to discuss swapping for anything.   I have it on hand.

Also have char polish, coasters from last month, nyx palette, bracelet from this month, July baublebar necklace, and birchbox items. Plus, my trade list. Thanks!

I have the shoptiques and charm and chain codes that I know I wont use. if anyone is interested PM me. im not interested in more codes but I am def interested in trading!!

I have the brown liner and NYX palette, but I do *not* want the black (no liquid liner over here!).  Oh, and I have the nail polish in Millie (I already have this shade, so I'm keeping the top coat but putting Millie up for trade!).  And all of the coupon cards/codes from this year (Charm and Chain, Gorjana-Griffin, etc.).  And the diffuser from last month.  Yeesh, I have a lot.  I'm actually not looking for anything from a PS box, but I do have spectacular weaknesses for loose pigments (especially sample jars!) from indie companies, OCC tip tar (I would love a Black Dahlia or NSFW mini!), indie nail polish, and Halloween nail wraps.  

I'm looking to trade my charm and chain code for a stitch fix code.  Thanks!

Traded with emf999.  Thanks!

I have the Gorjana, Charm & Chain, or Shoptiques code (your choice) to trade for a StitchFix code.  Send me a PM.  Thanks!

Traded, thanks!

Back