post artwork from you or just some that you fancied.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a new pic I just drew, took me 20-30 minutes, I drew it especially for those who posted in this thread. ;) ;)

IMG_20140530_225652.jpg

IMG_20140530_230238.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I love it!! I love anime and manga!!! You are so talented!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Alright, this confirms it - You're one of the cool cats! (=^ _ ^=)

Here is a new pic I just drew, took me 20-30 minutes, I drew it especially for those who posted in this thread. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;)
L-O-V-E this so much! You did a wonderful job drawing the folds on her scarf and pleats on her skirt (looks difficult). Is this from your lost folder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I'm thinking of drawing a guy in the same sort of style... But without the dress and scarf!!! Lol

My folder is in my sisters closet... Uggh!!! And its so messy. Double uggh!!! ♣_♣

Thanks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that's an old one, too... from 2010! Don't get around to drawing much anymore since I have a busy 18 month old cannonballing off the couch and trying to brush the dogs' teeth with his toothbrush now!
I can't believe how much talent we have going on in this thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> super neat to see all the photos and drawings etc.,keep it coming!

Back