post artwork from you or just some that you fancied.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :blink:   :wub:   :luv:   Courtnee! That is A-N-I-M-E-Z-I-N-G!!! I'm sitting here giggling with joy! I LOVE this so much! I had to get my lil sis to come over and see too! How long did it take?

Umm, about maybe, 30-50 minutes. It was hard to draw the hands at first, so I had to change it, also, the stupid pic won't show completely!!! ARRRGGHH!!!

But, I'm glad you like it. I drew it especially for you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ♥

Does your sister have any critical drawing tips for me? Lol, I really need to see her drawings! Come on girl!!!

Umm, about maybe, 30-50 minutes. It was hard to draw the hands at first, so I had to change it, also, the stupid pic won't show completely!!! ARRRGGHH!!!

But, I'm glad you like it. I drew it especially for you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ♥

Does your sister have any critical drawing tips for me? Lol, I really need to see her drawings! Come on girl!!!
My sis said she wouldn't change a thing, and that you have inspired her to practice some more.  

Thank you, so much for drawing this for me! I am super appreciative, that you took the time to draw something for me. I feel so special! :wub:   :hugs3:   :sunshine:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work everyone! I like to paint and draw and used to do photography. I just got a new camera so I want to get back into it.

Here are a couple of recent paintings.

gallery-wrap-Diana-Leyva-bird.jpg

Dodo-aDSC_0008-new.jpg

Okay, So here are a few pics of drawings by my younger sister. She's a teenager, so she's just getting started on learning how to draw. As you can see, she loves Anime/Manga style of drawings... wonder where she got that from?   :rolleyes:

Even though she is not a member of MuT, she still loves to keep up with this thread and is inspired by all the talent that has been so generously shared. So thanks guys, ya'll sparked an interest in art that my sis didn't have before this thread. :luv:

Okay, So here are a few pics of drawings by my younger sister. She's a teenager, so she's just getting started on learning how to draw. As you can see, she loves Anime/Manga style of drawings... wonder where she got that from? :rolleyes:

Even though she is not a member of MuT, she still loves to keep up with this thread and is inspired by all the talent that has been so generously shared. So thanks guys, ya'll sparked an interest in art that my sis didn't have before this thread. :luv:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE PICS FROM HER. YESSSS, I AM SO STOKED YOU POSTED THEM. SAY TO HER THAT I LOVE THEM AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!
NEED TO SEE MORE!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :rolleys: :luv: gosh I love these. Did I say that already. :luv:

They are so cool man, so cool. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE PICS FROM HER. YESSSS, I AM SO STOKED YOU POSTED THEM. SAY TO HER THAT I LOVE THEM AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!

NEED TO SEE MORE!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :rolleys: :luv: gosh I love these. Did I say that already. :luv:

They are so cool man, so cool. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha! Thanks, you just made her day! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I had to bribe her with a trip to Pinkberry's in order for her to let me put these up. She was really nervous, so your comment helped her to relax. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Dude, tell her not to worry. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love them so much...

Now... @@Animezing, its time for you to show me your drawings. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> stick figures are perfect. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol! Heeey, I will have you know, that I make the most fantastic stick figures... EVER! It would just be way too much for you to handle, so I'll have to refrain from posting them. :rotfl:   :smiletongue:

Lol! Heeey, I will have you know, that I make the most fantastic stick figures... EVER! It would just be way too much for you to handle, so I'll have to refrain from posting them. :rotfl:   :smiletongue:
Lol. Funny. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Your sis done some awesome drawings now its your turn. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back