Post Pictures with your animal!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's so cute ! (i love your e/s on the first pic btw
biggrin.gif
) but i think i prefer your black cat.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif he's so cute ! (i love your e/s on the first pic btw
biggrin.gif
) but i think i prefer your black cat. lol, hes a grouchy old man. (my black one) thanks about the e/s

I took a photo tonight with the computer on my Mac. The quality is not that great, but it gives you an idea. Phoenix is my favorite cat of my 3 cats. In the pic, he looks like a devil cat, but he is a sweetie, lol. He has blue eyes too, but they are dark blue.

I am in love with Jack. I think I want a white cat someday.

Heres my guinea pigs;;; The long haired one is ramone and the white one is mater.

I adopted them from a guinea pig rescue center in my state. I have 2 other ones but no pics.

Originally Posted by cynpat2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heres my guinea pigs;;; The long haired one is ramone and the white one is mater.I adopted them from a guinea pig rescue center in my state. I have 2 other ones but no pics.

They are really cute! I have heard guinea pigs make great pets. How do they get along with your cat? Do they always stay in a cage away from the cat? Or in separate rooms? Do you let them out? How long can they stay out of a cage? Do they hide if they are let out of a cage or get lost? Does your cat ever bother the guinea pigs?

Originally Posted by gina2328 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They are really cute! I have heard guinea pigs make great pets. How do they get along with your cat? Do they always stay in a cage away from the cat? Or in separate rooms? Do you let them out? How long can they stay out of a cage? Do they hide if they are let out of a cage or get lost? Does your cat ever bother the guinea pigs? Actually its strange because ive got 4 guinea pigs my hubby has 4 cats and my daughter has a hamster and they all get along really well, the only time the cats stick their paws in the guinea pigs cages is when I give them fresh veggies.And they sometimes will swipe some but they dont eat it.

I let them out of their cage about an hour a day. The guinea pigs actually chase the cats. Its so funny.

Im having somewhat of a problem with the greyish white one with pink eyes. I got him from an animal shelter and before he got there I think he was mistreated, he is soooo skittish and scared so he gets alot of extra love, the lady said the original owners got him to feed him to a snake.
sleepyhead.gif
But sometimes when you pet him hell shiver a little, he trusts nobody and it makes me so sad that someone would do that to him and I keep wondering what they did to him, but I dont really want to know. Its heartbreaking enough seeing him so scared. I love all my piggies but hes extra special.

Originally Posted by cynpat2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually its strange because ive got 4 guinea pigs my hubby has 4 cats and my daughter has a hamster and they all get along really well, the only time the cats stick their paws in the guinea pigs cages is when I give them fresh veggies.And they sometimes will swipe some but they dont eat it.

I let them out of their cage about an hour a day. The guinea pigs actually chase the cats. Its so funny.

Im having somewhat of a problem with the greyish white one with pink eyes. I got him from an animal shelter and before he got there I think he was mistreated, he is soooo skittish and scared so he gets alot of extra love, the lady said the original owners got him to feed him to a snake.
sleepyhead.gif
But sometimes when you pet him hell shiver a little, he trusts nobody and it makes me so sad that someone would do that to him and I keep wondering what they did to him, but I dont really want to know. Its heartbreaking enough seeing him so scared. I love all my piggies but hes extra special.

Thats a cute story, im so glad you're taking good care of him.

Originally Posted by cynpat2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually its strange because ive got 4 guinea pigs my hubby has 4 cats and my daughter has a hamster and they all get along really well, the only time the cats stick their paws in the guinea pigs cages is when I give them fresh veggies.And they sometimes will swipe some but they dont eat it.

sleepyhead.gif

Feed him to a snake! Good lord, well thank goodness he has a good home. Well, maybe I might look into guinea pigs. I'll have to convince my husband though. He thinks we have too many animals. I think we have too few.
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by gina2328 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Feed him to a snake! Good lord, well thank goodness he has a good home. Well, maybe I might look into guinea pigs. I'll have to convince my husband though. He thinks we have too many animals. I think we have too few.
rotfl.gif
Yeah thats what the lady said, they were going to feed him to a snake. But the snake refused him .People never cease to amaze me sometimes.
sleepyhead.gif
Hes such a sweet gentle soul. Ive finally got him to nuzzle up to my neck when im holding him. Thats how he feels secure, but the way he acts they did more than try to feed him to a snake.

This is my baby, her name is Jake. Shes an 8 year old Beagle/springer spaniel mix. She hates getting her pic taken, so you have to sneak up on her.

lol, my cousin's turtle used to do that too. it's been a while since i haven't posted pics of my cat. here are some.

the blue blanket was supposed to protect the other under from cat hair
sleepyhead.gif

and here's my cat in the living room. first you can notice how stupidly the archite chose small windows so we don't have much light in the apartment. lol then you can notice how cool my cat is ^^

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is my baby, her name is Jake. Shes an 8 year old Beagle/springer spaniel mix. She hates getting her pic taken, so you have to sneak up on her. she looks adorable !!

They are all so cute!
smile.gif
I made a collage of my budgie/parakeet Ember and my two betta fish; Kalea and Kahuna.

projectpetvn3.png

Latest posts

Back