Post Pictures with your animal!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao theyre so cute, id love to say that i would pet them but id probably be deathly scared of them if they came near me..

Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Unfortunately I don't have pics with mine b/c they seem to love to attack the camera the moment they see it so I have to be sneaky he he.
Attachment 34014

Attachment 34015

They are sugar gliders, a boy and a girl. The boy is Gizmo and the girl Bailey (my brother named her).

my oh my..how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughing.gif

hmm i wonder why the post i made after your sugar gliders went before it, cause i was talking about them
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm i wonder why the post i made after your sugar gliders went before it, cause i was talking about them
biggrin.gif
The post messed up one of the pics. I tried to edit it but it wouldn't work so I deleted it. I didn't realize you replied to it. Sorry!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao theyre so cute, id love to say that i would pet them but id probably be deathly scared of them if they came near me.. I was scared to hold Gizmo (I got the boy first) at first but for a different reason. He was so tiny he fit in the palm of my hand and my hands are small. I thought I was gonna break him or something.

Well these are a few years old... and i had my hair different... I change it a lot.. lol but one is with our Dalmation, Holly, and the other is with our kitty.... Fred...

Holly looks like the dog from hell and I have my eyes shut... lol I need to take new pet photos... but they hate each other.... So I'd probably get torn to shreads....

Love Karren

this post makes me want my rabbit even more! I was getting one for my birthday in 2 weeks but mum is worried it'd get cold outside since it's winter and it would have to live in the garage, so we'll probably wait til it starts getting warmer. I'd feel bad if it got cold because I was too impatient to wait

i heard a sad story about someone leaving their rabbit out and it froze. so sad. blah i duno why i had to remember that.

My new kitty Huey.
Kitty.jpg

Please ignore how terrible I look and the bad quality of the pic.

Huey is... 6 and a half weeks old and he has 6 fingers. I will take pics of his paws once he calms down a little
smile.gif

We have a thread only about the pets of everyone from Mut - maybe you should post there

How adorable! I love love kitties!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see his tiny little paws!

Originally Posted by Babette Pardoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aiiiiii so cute and soft fluffy looking
biggrin.gif
How did you get Huey?

Well my cat died last year and my dad said I could get another. And about a month ago my dad came to me and said he had a surprise for me, it's our neighbours cats kitten, she only had 2. This one with a double thumb and another gray one with 1 thumb.
smile.gif

These are my kiddies! they are both little men..

the shih tzu is named Brokalli (yeah like the vegi )

and the Chi wee wee is named Kouger-- hehe but we call him Kougy!

I have a pitbull girl named Rukkiss, but she is currently vacationing with my

dad in Idaho at his farm!

they are all under 1.5 years old.

Back