Post your halloween costume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just like the title says, post a pic of your costume. Can be a pic of you in the costume or a pic of the model in the costume.

I don't have my costume entirely together yet, but I'll take pics once I do!
smile.gif

I'm going as an original series Star Trek communications officer (like Uhura). lol.

those are ace karren, i like the green wig better
smile.gif
i dont have a costume to wear but if i did i would wear something like this (if i had the figure, i havent yet but im getting there i have lost approx 50lbs so far!!):

34101.jpg

or this cos i love the bright colours:

tumblr_kq5insgAUh1qa2rj5o1_400.jpg

love the green karren!!

i was going to be a hippy girl but none of my friends are bothering to go out and party so i guess i might just stay home
frown.gif

Great costumes everyone! I like the green wig Karren. I dont have a costume cuz no one is throwing a party and I couldnt fit into one neways.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great costumes everyone! I like the green wig Karren. I dont have a costume cuz no one is throwing a party and I couldnt fit into one neways. You could be Juno, that's what I was last year when I was pregnant.

Love the costume, Karren. You have the best legs for that dress.

I like the green wig too Karren !

I don't have any costume as Halloween isn't really popular here, plus a damn conjunctivitis due to the nice weather, so i think for me it will be painting my nails black and torture a pumpkin into a cake this weekend.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the green wig too Karren !
I don't have any costume as Halloween isn't really popular here, plus a damn conjunctivitis due to the nice weather, so i think for me it will be painting my nails black and torture a pumpkin into a cake this weekend.

conjunctivitis sucks! hope it goes away quickly lovey, i love black painted nails but i can never do it right it aways looks messy and wrong
frown.gif
do you have to do black a special way or just very carefully?

Lol. He actually doesn't mine wearing it either.. Has a velcor neck strap..

Ok, here's mine. Sorry for the crappy pic, no one was home to take a pic for me, so I had to do it myself. lol.

halloween09.jpg

I'm planning on wearing my hair in a ponytail and wearing dangling earrings.

love your costume stereoxgirl and that superman at cape and the chicken hate on the cats is soooooooooo cute!!

Back