Prayers for Talia/Rest In Peace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was a religious person, I'd pray, but I'm not, so I'll keep her in my thoughts and donate to a few cancer fighting groups. <3 Hope she pulls through.

Praying for her, hope she gets better and pulls through. I was watching her cancer vlog on her current hospital stay and couldn't watch the whole video because of how much it broke my heart. Stay strong Talia<3

Her story is soo sad. I've just learned about Talia and I'm praying for her and her family and friends.  Can we do anything to help/keep her spirit strong? I have no money (I'm a grad student living off a small scholarship in canada) BUT lots of love in my heart and would take the time to send a card even by snail mail or something else...

I have joined her Facebook page. Maybe I could finally do my first youtube video. I've been wanting to do videos beauty related but life also, my videos would mainly be beauty but I could get over my fear of haters (I know, I know, soo many have them) and post a video response.

I'm newly registered to this community but I've been reading for couple of months. Talia's story touched me soo much that I did my first post about her.

icon_smile.gif

My little daughter and I have been watching her videos for a while now. Talia is SO talented! I've been praying hard for her to defeat this beast. She's got a big heart and even greater potential to make it big someday as a makeup artist! I hope she pulls through. God bless her! I'll continue to pray for her full recovery. I beat cancer, I know she can, too! 

She has such a great personality! Life is not fair in too many cases. I'm sending many positive thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

I really hope she pulls through and is able to keep going with her positive messages to the world. 

Words can't express how sorry I am to have to share this tragic news. Talia passed away a short time ago.

#prayfortalia It is with a heavy heart that we share with all of you that Talia has earned her wings at 11:22am. Please lift her beautiful soul, her beautiful light to heaven and please send your love and prayers to her family during this most difficult time. God speed little one, may you be free from pain and suffering, may your soul feel the light and love that you brought to so many of us on this Earth during the short time you were her with us. We will miss you more than you will ever know baby girl.

This breaks my heart but at least she is at peace now & not suffering. Praying for her family. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Heaven gained another beautiful little angel. RIP Talia Joy <3 

I can't believe she's gone, rest in peace beautiful. You brought happiness to so many. You are truly an angel Talia <3

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. On the other hand though, I am happy that she is finally pain free and at peace. May God grant her family comfort.

So sad, I just saw an Ellen repeat with her on it and it sounded like she was doing good. Sad to hear about this now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so sad for her family but at least now she is not suffering. In this day and age you would think they could cure these horrible disease.

I don't follow blogs but I saw a few of her videos on YouTube. I thought she was a bright, inspirational young girl. I always give blood when there is a drive at my work, and tell her story to encourage others to do so as well. RIP sweet angel..

Aww this is so sad. I pray for her every day. My heart goes out to her family and the many friends that are suffering over her loss. She was and always will be an inspiration. Sweet dreams Talia. We will miss you!

Back