Prayers for Talia/Rest In Peace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP, Talia Joy!  You brought so much joy and love and beauty to this world... just keep swimming, sweetie.

She was really a sweet person. having to deal with cancer she at this younger age she was brave and experimented with her hairs style after chemotherapy. May her soul RIP.

Sweet Sweet Talia - this journey has ended and you are now on a new one. You are in the arms of God and Angels now, as well as in our hearts.  

Originally Posted by amy005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So sad, I just saw an Ellen repeat with her on it and it sounded like she was doing good. Sad to hear about this now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I saw that too, it was so sweet when Ellen gave her the vanity to do her makeup with. 

Talia will always be in my heart. It's so sad! She's my age and she was one of my favorite beauty gurus. That is really sad. I can't process this... my best wishes are sent out to her friends and family.

Rest in peace Talia, even though she was struggling herself she still devoted so much time to help others, such a beautiful girl who was always smiling no matter what.

Originally Posted by xinyicool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Praying for her.

She is a beautiful angel.

I hope she will get well soon
She passed away on the 6th, I believe.

Back