PRE-ORDER your TailorMade Palettes~!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
How cool!! The Plaid Bag Brush set is very reasonable priced. 5 MAC brushes & a bag for only $46! CRIKEY.. Might be needing a CP if anyone is willing to do one for me

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Laura http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...origin=related
I want, i want, i want, i want... i NEED this. If anyone one is ordering something & would like to order that for me, i'd love ye forever. I'll pay straight away

Laura! i am going to Nordies on the 15th.. I will CP for you. Please email me with your info and we can talk..

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
If anyone doesn't live near a Nordies & wants to pre-order, send me a PM! I'd be happy to help you get your goodies.


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol What do you think of these items Joy? My personal faves are the warm eyes & warm lips, as well as the iridescent powders. The pinstripe brush set is an awesome deal ($46 for a foundation brush, contour brush, liner, shader & concealor brushes, whew!).
If you haven't seen the brush sets in real life, they are nice, sturdy & roomy. They have a little place where you can store a mirror, small palette or any other MU items you want to travel with. Size-wise, I'd say they will fit into most medium to large sized purses.

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
The pinstripe one is calling my name. I will probably get it.

Silly ? - what are the iridescent powders for?

By the way, did you check out this link yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol The pinstripe one is calling my name. I will probably get it.
Silly ? - what are the iridescent powders for?

By the way, did you check out this link yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Yea, I need to pre-order the pinstripe for myself, lol!!
The iridescent powders are for highlighting mainly -- similiar to how you would use Belightful or Delicacy. I like them as cheekbone highlighters. Makes me all glowy.


OMG, thanks for the link! I had no idea!!!!

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
OMG, I can't believe you all didn't know about it! I think I posted about how I preordered a whole bunch of stuff about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been waiting too long for the stuff now.


Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, I need to pre-order the pinstripe for myself, lol!!
The iridescent powders are for highlighting mainly -- similiar to how you would use Belightful or Delicacy. I like them as cheekbone highlighters. Makes me all glowy.


OMG, thanks for the link! I had no idea!!!!

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by wongy74 OMG, I can't believe you all didn't know about it! I think I posted about how I preordered a whole bunch of stuff about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been waiting too long for the stuff now.
yeah, i posted this about that long ago! Oh well! At least she found it! YAY!


 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Charmaine Jess and Lauryn, I think Joy is talking about her nomination for member of the month
If you follow the link that Marisol wrote, that's where it goes. HA HA HA!!!!! youre right! LOL! i misread it!


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Charmaine Jess and Lauryn, I think Joy is talking about her nomination for member of the month
If you follow the link that Marisol wrote, that's where it goes. LOL, yes Charmaine is right.
That'd be pretty sad if I didn't know about the Tailormade pre-sale! (considering that I'm one of the people pre-selling, lol!)


 

Latest posts

Top