Public restroom anxiety?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL

Nobody likes public restroom.

I only pee on public restroom other than that NO, I just can't do it even if I force myself lol. But, if it's emergency, I definitely have to find the Washlet Toilet seat!

As for pee sound, I don't mind it at all because in almost all public restroom in Japan they all have this device that produces the sound of flowing water, for use in public restrooms. You just need to push the button, and you'll hear the flowing water sound.

The device is something like this

otohime.jpg

That is a cool device, Leony!

I wish we had that here...I am such an obsessive-compulsive Freak about the call of nature..that I actually cased out my town/city and made a map of Polite, Clean, and Ladylike WC's that were acceptable to use when necessary...and I usually make a beeline for them when I have to go. Most of them are in the lobbys of upscale hotels, and I almost never have to go number two..but when I really have to go, I can count on these to be clean, smell lovely, and Most Importantly, Practically always Deserted.

LMAO at Lisa's *Power Dump*...I love that phrase!!!..as in "Yesterday, I took my Power Dump at the Four Seasons...:rofl2:

that is hilarious! japan always comes up with the coolest things. i'm moving.

i use to feel restroom anxiety

but i got over that in the army

like u said

" when you gotta go, you gotta go!!"

I don't know why, but I recently developed some serious public restroom anxiety. I can't stand them! I have to sit and cover my ears (I guess if I can't hear them they can't hear me LOL).

I agree with Leony. that machine rocks!

We are so embarrassed of the noise of the business. we were wasting big amount of water flashing a few times of one visit to the cubicle untill the machine comes out. I would do it too when I don't see the machine in the public restroom.

ah, and toilet seats are warm(electricaly heated) in most department store's toilet in Japan, with bidet machine comes along.

Back