Public restroom anxiety?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now! Don't knock it till you've tried it! LOL! I think maybe they realize the anxiety is a bit silly, so they over-compensate with the cell phone bit. Or maybe it's just plain obnoxiousness...I don't know.

Same here. I don't like anybody to hear the sound of me dropping stool into the bowl. It actually grosses me out to hear other people doing it. I know it's so silly because we all need to do it once or more a day. I wonder how our bodies are being affected everyday simply because we are afraid to let our natural processes work in front of people.

i dont care if anybody hears my peeing and if i really really must poop, i will and just give a courtesy flush as often as i have to...(sorry for sharing LOL)

i just cannot stand public bathrooms period. they are like a breeding ground for germs and they smell and are so dirty.. yuck.. lol

I must be weird, because it never bothers me all that much. I just do my business, and then I get out.

I don't think you're weird at all but then again that could be because i'm a weirdo myself. The only thing that bothers me about pooping in a public restroom is when it's a power dump that results in the water splashing up on my cheeks.

LOL OMG, I don't mean to laugh. That would be horrible! Sometimes i've felt a little mist or something like that come trough the lids when I flush but never anything that extreme. That would have sucked and I would have been embarrassed that it looked like I peed myself. You poor thing.

i only use them to pee i have to relax to poop which theres no way since im not fully siting down in public rest rooms and i feel weird pooping at other peoples house

My partner calls this 'The Fear'....haha...I dislike public toilets, so grimey, but I just go ahead use them if I really need to go...I don't worry about the noise...after having my son, I've lost my sense of modesty in that area!!

ha ha, i get this i hate public restrooms i always think someone is listening on the other side lol

With my IBS, when I gotta go, I gotta go. I don't care who's listening or if they care. I would much rather deal with the embarassment of one or a few people hearing my sounds than deal with the whole restaurant, store, etc. see me walking to the car after I've had an accident in my pants.

i hate public restrooms! it may be crazy, but i usually try to make it home for any serious business! lmao~

Oh god I became that woman who gets nervous in the bathroom. I have no choice but to go during class time and it seems that NO one pees for as long as I do!! I swear I feel like Im going for a minute straight while everyone else is done by 10 seconds!

Anyway I refuse to do anything other than pee in a public restroom. Thank god at work they designed the female bathrooms so you get your own private stall.

Not me I dont care. The worst is at the bar girls are always in the mens washroom haha, but usually im drunk so I dont mind... but hey it would be worse if the guys and girls all had to share a bathroom.

Anyone who faces this anxiety should imagine the same situation, but with swapped roles, which means he(she) isn't the embarrassed person , but the one which is meant to hear the embarrassing noises, and then it should seem obvious that this person won't care too much about this.

Back