Pure Luxe Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the order and the next day I had a shipping comformation, so I am sure I will have it anyday now. I was really happy that it was super fast turn around time.

I quite like the Pureluxe foundation. I love the shade 'buff' as a concealer on my eyelids and under my eyes. Makes my blue eyes pop. So much so that just this with mascara is all I wear for day.

Must order some foundation actually, my sample is just about all gone.

Anyone know if there is a sale coming up or a discount code?

I thought I had already replied to this!

I haven't ordered in absolutely ages but I've got loads of the pigments. They're got some really nice colours but they tend to be more finely powdered than most other mmu companies. I've heard good things about their foundation.

Originally Posted by pinkminnow /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sometimes it sucks being overseas. It's been almost a month and I still have not received my Pure Luxe stuff...
frown.gif
i got my order in 8 days! i think you better drop an email to check?
and just for the record...the eraser is great!
thumbsup2.gif

I want to order some samples from this brand but I want to know some things...

I want to sample the erasers.

does the dry? or not? when you applying? befor or after the foundation?

what the diffrent beetwin the original eraser and color correcting eraser?

what is the heavyest coverage of foundations?

the cream wipped or the powder?

Originally Posted by dumbger /img/forum/go_quote.gif i got my order in 8 days! i think you better drop an email to check? and just for the record...the eraser is great!
thumbsup2.gif
I got mine today!!
biggrin.gif
4 lousy weeks, but I'm happy it was not lost or anything. Wow, 8 days is very fast, considering we are in the same region.
smile.gif
Btw, about your cream eraser, what color is it? The one in the PL website is sort of cream in color, while I got mine in light brown. So I emailed PL about it and they said, the color varies per batch, but they all dry transparent so it should not be a problem. I guess I was just surprised that I got my erasers in a different color.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif they tend to be more finely powdered than most other mmu companies. Is this a good or bad thing? I mean what is the difference? Is it how the color appears or is it how it is applied?

Originally Posted by LTLANGELI /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is this a good or bad thing? I mean what is the difference? Is it how the color appears or is it how it is applied? It doesn't make a difference really to the application. You just might find it a little harder to apply as it is finer, it can fall off the brush and onto your face.

I have to say I love their foundation! The color is perfect, has a nice dewy finish. I love it because I am not a fan of matte. I have to get a full size soon
smile.gif
I'm using Warm Honey and I have yet to try my sample of Caramel.

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif for anyone who's interested, Pure Luxe has a limited edition color going on right now for a benefit for the owner's friend. Looks like a good cause and all the profits from the sale of this color are going to the friend - I bought the Tinker Pink one
smile.gif
If you like pink shimmery sparkly things then don't hestitate on buying this! It's gorgeous!

Back