Quick Age & Location Check everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm 26 (will be 27 on March 27) and I am in Texas (which is cold and snowy today, if you can believe that! I live in the Panhandle).
biggrin.gif

Hi Sassy!! Welcome to MakeupTalk.com. Havin' fun yet? The girls here are so awesome!

Originally Posted by Sassi

Hi--
I'm 32 and live in Old Saybrook, CT, about 2 hours from New York City!

Welcome to MakeupTalk SylPhiel!

Originally Posted by sylphiel

I'm 25 and live in a suburb of NYC, about 30 mins. outside the city by train.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Sylphiel & Sassi! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you both
biggrin.gif

Hi all!

My name's Jenn, & I'm here in Columbia, South Carolina! Kinda hard to believe, but I'll be 30 this coming up September! Where has the time gone?? LOL!

Here's a pic of me & my son, Diego who just turned 4.

Excellent PICTURE!!! Love it. We should stick your face as your avatar....wanna do it? Let me know and I can do it for ya

Originally Posted by Tiel6

Hi all!
My name's Jenn, & I'm here in Columbia, South Carolina! Kinda hard to believe, but I'll be 30 this coming up September! Where has the time gone?? LOL!

icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sassi Hi--
I'm 32 and live in Old Saybrook, CT, about 2 hours from New York City!

Hi Sassi! Welcome to MakupTalk! I'm Janelle (24) from NY (Long Island) nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sylphiel I'm 25 and live in a suburb of NYC, about 30 mins. outside the city by train. Welcome Sylphiel!!! I'm Janelle from NY - Glad to have you as a new member! HAve fun here & hope to chat soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tiel6 Hi all!

Nice pic Jenn!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back