Quick Age & Location Check everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,219
Ok, Quick Age & Location Check everyone:

I am 27 years old living in Sunny Huntington Beach, California
icon_cool.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Somehow I knew where you live!

I am 38! same damn place as you Reija
icon_cheesygrin.gif






Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

Ok, Quick Age & Location Check everyone:
I am 27 years old living in Sunny Huntington Beach, California
icon_cool.gif






 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Somehow I knew where you live!
I am 38! same damn place as you Reija
icon_cheesygrin.gif


LOL!
biggrin.gif
Honolulu, HI; 31 (32 in June).
wink.gif
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
23, currently in Indiana .... hopefully we can move down south when I graduate in December though!
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by keaLoha LOL!
biggrin.gif
Honolulu, HI; 31 (32 in June).
wink.gif
You're 31!?!?!? I thought you were like my age! LOL Not that 31 is old or anything ... you just look like a youngin'
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shoey too - you both had me fooled!
icon_redface.gif
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by HarleyMom 44 in Ocala Florida, looks like I'm the old broad again
icon_rolleyes.gif
I love u Harley - You are too funny! LMAO
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Yep & thanks! When I left my other job, I was just shy of 30 & one of my clients seriously thought I was 22, despite knowing me for 4 years. LOL! She was shocked to find out she was only 5 yrs older than me.
wink.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I honestly thought you were 24, 25 tops... you must still definitely get ID'ed at bars! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I totally get ID'd. I got ID'd @ the grocery store for a bottle of wine bya cocky young girl. I looked @ the girl & told her, "honey, I'm a LOT older than you think & am old enough to be your BIG sister." She saw my ID & apologized for her snarky remark. I just chuckled & left the store.
tongue.gif


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
24, in Los Angeles (just a hop, skip and a few freeways away from Tony & Reija
smile.gif
)

 
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
430
Reaction score
1
I'm 36 and live in Sunny Fountain Valley, CA.. 10 minutes away from Tony & Reija.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
::::Waving::::
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Thats so funny cause I always get ID too (I usually turn a bit red), and my SO who is a couple of years younger than me doesnt! I just show them my 10 year old daughter, that should be enough ID! LOL

Originally Posted by keaLoha I totally get ID'd. I got ID'd @ the grocery store for a bottle of wine bya cocky young girl. I looked @ the girl & told her, "honey, I'm a LOT older than you think & am old enough to be your BIG sister." She saw my ID & apologized for her snarky remark. I just chuckled & left the store.
tongue.gif
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Pauline, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Hope your day is extra special!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Hugs,

Merianne

Originally Posted by Pauline I am 36 today as it my birthday
smile.gif
Scotland,Edinburgh.
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Thanks Shoey!

I think your looking absolutly stunning on your avaitor piccie. Its nice to see your whole face and hair. When is your baby due?

 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Aww thanks!

My baby girl is due on June 10. Cant wait. Need suggestions on names............

Originally Posted by Pauline Thanks Shoey!I think your looking absolutly stunning on your avaitor piccie. Its nice to see your whole face and hair. When is your baby due?

 

Latest posts

Top